Subscriber Milestone On The Road TO 100!!

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Yes Guys!
I am actually feeling so proud to be the member of Freedom community! the proud member of it!
Yes It was a week before I did my Milestone video when I was at 50 Subscribers!! and now a week later I am at 79! Its really a huge revolution! Its my hard work! my sincerity! My consistency and Ofcourse the TRUE support of you guys! My Newbiezo community!
Its just feel so good when your hard work pays-off! I thought 2016 would be the tough year to start but if you are passionate you can do it! I am now just ... uh..wait let me calculate 100-79= yeah 21! I am now just 21 subs away from reaching my next BIG milestone and I have decided to make it special for both ME and YOU!
Wait..are you thinking this post was for " Helping me reach 100 subs??" well you are wrong then...I would always say reward the deserving..if you honestly like what I do you are always welcome to support me!
Freedom.tm has taken my Channel future to the next level seriously!
Thank you guys for reading!

With Warm Regards,
-Newbiezo [Proud member of Freedom]
--------------
Wanna join me?? Who Am I?? I am a YouTuber that helps others to grow!

✌ Want to Contact me??
Twitter : Follow me @IINewbiezoII
Email : [email protected] (Collaborations Accepted!)

Reactions: CarbonMeister

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Yes Guys!
I am actually feeling so proud to be the member of Freedom community! the proud member of it!
Yes It was a week before I did my Milestone video when I was at 50 Subscribers!! and now a week later I am at 79! Its really a huge revolution! Its my hard work! my sincerity! My consistency and Ofcourse the TRUE support of you guys! My Newbiezo community!
Its just feel so good when your hard work pays-off! I thought 2016 would be the tough year to start but if you are passionate you can do it! I am now just ... uh..wait let me calculate 100-79= yeah 21! I am now just 21 subs away from reaching my next BIG milestone and I have decided to make it special for both ME and YOU!
Wait..are you thinking this post was for " Helping me reach 100 subs??" well you are wrong then...I would always say reward the deserving..if you honestly like what I do you are always welcome to support me!
Freedom.tm has taken my Channel future to the next level seriously!
Thank you guys for reading!

With Warm Regards,
-Newbiezo [Proud member of Freedom]
--------------
Wanna join me?? Who Am I?? I am a YouTuber that helps others to grow!

✌ Want to Contact me??
Twitter : Follow me @IINewbiezoII
Email : [email protected] (Collaborations Accepted!)
Great stuff man! Keep up the great work and consistency and all your hard work will pay off! :)

Reactions: Newbiezo