Opinions on the new Call of Duty?

sodaholiczir

Rising User
Nov 14, 2015
YouTube
I like the new movement style and the personalizations you can do.
What i dislike is that nothing much has changed, most of the scorestreaks are pretty much the same from the previous games

Pew

Rising User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
everyone likes the game now, but give it 3-6 months, you will hear the same words repeated through every call of duty.

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
This game is a franchise changer in my opinion. Although there are TONS of server glitches and issues that need to be fixed ASAP, the game runs beautifully and and fluently! The gun balance is unmatched by any preceding CoD which is something that the Call of Duty franchise has ALWAYS struggled with. With the new Ban/Protect system in competitive play, the viewers of CoD eSports can see players forced to use a much broader spectrum of guns, playstyles, and class setups, allowing for a much greater viewer experience and further challenging competitors to acquire legitimate skill and versatility throughout the game. :D
It gets a 9/10 from me <3
It'd be a 10 if the servers weren't trash ATM

KJL

Rising User
Oct 26, 2015
I really like it. The campaign is very good and has a good story line plus the new zombies is good but very confusing for new players. Multiplayer is alright, the devs are still nerfing over powered stuff. The only thing I don't like at the moment is the sniping.

Reactions: Cold Ransom

harron poulton

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
ProAZGaming
i agree i havent played much campaign at the moment as im smashing online trying to fine the feel for all guns and tryna make some vids on some, just trying to find some time and free space to do so, if you havent checked or subbed me type my name into youtube :D

DrDepper LP

Rising User
Sep 23, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys, i was just wondering what you think of the new Call of Duty Black ops 3 and what you like and dislike about it?
Much better than Advanced Warfare, and runs the smoothest a COD has on pc in a while. Reminds me of BO2 enough to actually be a good COD again in my opinion.

LloydIrving69

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2015
YouTube
Haven't played a CoD game since black ops 2, but I am absolutely loving black ops 3. My order on which black ops is the best: op 3, ops 1, ops 2. Still love them all though

ATCK21

Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2015
YouTube
andre_wakefield
I like pretty much everything about the game, although I'm not much of a competitive online player. It feels very well rounded and polished with a lot of variety.

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
In my personal opinion I don't like it as much as Black Ops 2, I don't hate it either but I just don't enjoy Call of Duty as much as I used to. I played the beta all the way through, I didn't hate it and thought it was defiantly a huge improvement from Advanced Warfare but for me I think the last best call of duty was Black Ops 2, I played this for sooo many hours.

When I first played the beta for it I thought it was great but that quickly wore off, but I think that has to do with the fact that I just don't enjoy COD as much as I have done previously. I will probably pick it up some time next year though if there is ever a sale on for it.