Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tunisia
Organic-Studios.net
YouTube
Your name/alias: OrganicStudio
Where are you from?: Tunisia
How old are you?: 18
How did you find Freedom!? i was searching for a youtube partner and i've found Freedom, so wanted to try it out.
What made you join our forums?: meeting new friends, talking with other youtubers, and growing my youtube channel.
What are your hobbies?: playing football, and working out.
What is your favorite food? Burgers.
Why did you start YouTube? Well first of all, in the beginning i had no intention that what i was doing, and what i'am still doing now would lead to this huh, to begin with. but youtube has a very very deep meaning as far as my life is concerned, because most of things i have learned, from youtube.
What is your biggest dream? well, i have to admit that my channel is not quite up to the standard, however it is growing and it is getting higher and higher and going toward that standrard, that i would term quality. so i hope to see it growing up more.
What kind of channel do you run?: Uploading Films & animations related products and providing download links.
How frequently do you upload?: Every week.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
How did you find Freedom!? i was searching for a youtube partner and i've found Freedom, so wanted to try it out.
What made you join our forums?: meeting new friends, talking with other youtubers, and growing my youtube channel.
Why did you start YouTube? Well first of all, in the beginning i had no intention that what i was doing, and what i'am still doing now would lead to this huh, to begin with. but youtube has a very very deep meaning as far as my life is concerned, because most of things i have learned, from youtube.
What is your biggest dream? well, i have to admit that my channel is not quite up to the standard, however it is growing and it is getting higher and higher and going toward that standrard, that i would term quality. so i hope to see it growing up more.
What kind of channel do you run?: Uploading Films & animations related products and providing download links.
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So what type of things that are Film and Animation products do you provide then as i have been made curious :p

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
How did you find Freedom!? i was searching for a youtube partner and I've found Freedom, so wanted to try it out.
What made you join our forums?: meeting new friends, talking with other YouTubers, and growing my youtube channel.
Why did you start YouTube? Well first of all, in the beginning i had no intention that what i was doing, and what I'm still doing now would lead to this huh, to begin with. but youtube has a very very deep meaning as far as my life is concerned, because most of things i have learned, from youtube.
What is your biggest dream? well, i have to admit that my channel is not quite up to the standard, however it is growing and it is getting higher and higher and going toward that standard, that I would term quality. so i hope to see it growing up more.
Welcome To the Freedom Family

Organic Studio

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
Tunisia
Organic-Studios.net
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post:

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.
Thank you.

Welcome to freedom!
Thanks!

Hi there and welcome to the freedom family :D
thanks alot. :D

Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

So what type of things that are Film and Animation products do you provide then as i have been made curious :p
Programs,VFX and Cinematic Packs and everything used to make visual effects & short films, you can check my channel for more infos.

Welcome To the Freedom Family
Thanks!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze