Gaming Outlast 2 / Layers Of Fear Drunken Horror Special

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube

Watch as i slowly drink myself into oblivion while playing Outlast 2 and Layers Of Fear, it was quite fun doing this drunk gameplay, if you want me to do more please let me know, and i shall set something up, could always try to livestream it in the future, but more drunk horror lets plays in the future i belive! there was alot of drunk funny moments in here, so i had to condense a 2 hour video down to 25 mins, so its like a long play in some ways lol

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
dude do you by any chance do the drinking stuff with the other games i have to say this was pretty damn good, also i am subscribing to your channel as i wanna see what else you do for your channel keep up the good work dude there we go i am your 200th subscriber :)

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
dude do you by any chance do the drinking stuff with the other games i have to say this was pretty damn good, also i am subscribing to your channel as i wanna see what else you do for your channel keep up the good work dude there we go i am your 200th subscriber :)
Haha thanks man, this was actually the first one i done, but i plan to make it a near monthly thing, was also planning on live streaming them in the future!

Reactions: Scalperhero

MrBlank

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 17, 2018
YouTube
Maybe lol I think lol is better than this
Nd pleass check my youtube page and check out my last video bro thanks
That was a bit on the nose, I dont think i will to be honest i found that kind of rude just telling me to goto your page