OVER 100 VIEWS TAKEN OVERNIGHT

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
alright so i get youtube takes views they might think is fake or doesnt last the whole video but honestly the first day i was supposed to have 120 views but it decides to stay at 103. i share the video in a few places to advertise it a bit like reddit and so on and overnight ive now got only 21 views on it and 26 likes. firstly it wouldnt make sense to have those numbers but mainly youtube has decided to basically BULLY a small channel. ive shared it to friends and theyve shared it to others so at least 1/4 is not fake whatsoever so this is full on destroying a channel entirely for no reason whatsoever

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
It can sometimes take quite a long time to verify the views. They may have disappeared to be verified but could come back later. This happens to larger channels as well. What do you mean by it was supposed to have 120 views? Also note that the real time analytics is on YouTube very inaccurate.

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
It can sometimes take quite a long time to verify the views. They may have disappeared to be verified but could come back later. This happens to larger channels as well. What do you mean by it was supposed to have 120 views? Also note that the real time analytics is on YouTube very inaccurate.
well 120 was basically the unverified amount but i surely had 103 just yesterday. i have had videos in the past get views taken in 5 which is fine. then ive had 30 taken but reinstated just three hours later but all of a sudden all of it disappearing then none of them returning for a few hours nearly a day is worrying cause at least 26 of them are friends no doubt cause theyve been there since the start of my videos

Prototype Ninja1

Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2015
Gibraltar
www.freedom.tm
YouTube
I had a similar situation but then with subs :( I had an active subscriber telling me that Youtube deleted her subscription to me. Youtube has some weird automated stuff implanted which they should stop with!
i contacted youtube bout the views and they mentioned the sub thing too but they said on email that they know some people spam and its not our fault. but they hadnt taken subs yet cause they havent been inactive for the moment