Watch Time Milestone Over 2500 views&2300 mins of watch time

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
I have been doing YouTube for over 4 Months and I didn't start uploading for the first month due to me thinking no one would watch my videos and then i started just doing pack openings with the music over the talking because didn't think people wanted to hear my voice and then 2 months went by and i started uploading pack opening videos with me saying what we are opening as the intro to see if people liked seeing me and i got good 360 feedback and after a month i started uploading with the picture within a picture feature to show my reaction when luck was in my favour and i am now half way from 5k views and its a great journey and i never want it to stop and i wanted to tell you guys how i fell and show you about my accomplishment on YouTube :) and it makes me the happiest man in the world and some people get millions of views but its not about how many views its about how you feel and what makes you happy and i am so happy that everyone who watches my videos enjoys them and i will continue this journey for how ever long i can and promise to bring you the best Pokemon Pack opening content out there.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Congrats mate and keep on batteling the bad people mate and show you pokemon power!! I Chosse you!! lol

Thanks mate and can't go wrong with a good Pokemon bargain :) and its just mind blowing that people like to watch just to see me and everyone tells me keep up the good work and too keep uploading and I'm doing my best just wish i had a little help with this Youtube,Like someone who has a lot of experience in Youtube and kinda like a mentor.

Reactions: RewindThatGaming