Solved Paypal problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, i was wondering if anyone else has problems with Paypal. When i try to login, i get an error like this - "We're sorry, we can't log you in. If you think there's a problem with your account, contact us and we'll help resolve it."

Also, i managed to get into my account using the browser on my phone, and when i click on withdraw funds (because i have some cash in my Paypal account) i get an error "Internal Server Error".

Any kind of help and advice, or similar experience would be appreciated. I think that maybe they have problems because of holidays. Thank you!

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the advices! I tried many things they don't work..

And, i think you should complain for that money, it is not like 1$ or so, it is much more ;)

Upvote 0

Technology King

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2016
YouTube
Well, i emailed them and they said i should reset my password, clean cookies and cache, i did all that and still, the problem persists, so i emailed them again and i am waiting for their response ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1482869822][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone, i want to thank you for all kind words and advices, i can login sucesfully now and on my PC..I clicked on confirm credit card, because i changed my credit card on Paypal, i clicked on it from phone, and it all got finished, so, something may have been doubtful to them, it is okay now. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
Well, i emailed them and they said i should reset my password, clean cookies and cache, i did all that and still, the problem persists, so i emailed them again and i am waiting for their response ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1482869822][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey everyone, i want to thank you for all kind words and advices, i can login sucesfully now and on my PC..I clicked on confirm credit card, because i changed my credit card on Paypal, i clicked on it from phone, and it all got finished, so, something may have been doubtful to them, it is okay now. :)
That's great!

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
That's great to hear - thanks for letting us know - I shall now change the thread to "Solved" and close it .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.