Complaints Please consider having more payment method

Hokthai

New User
Apr 23, 2014
YouTube
Hi,

I'm a partner in Cambodia, where paypal is not available to use, so I create Paypal in THAILAND and connect it to Payoneer Bank account in US. This process is painful, risky and costly. Fail transaction can happen at anytime.

My suggestion is that you send money directly to my Bank Account in Cambodia, My Payoneer Bank Account (US Bank), or through Western Union.

Please hear me out. I work full-time with YouTube. I'm making serious money with it. However, I, sometimes, pray with frustration knowing that someday I will have problem with this payment process!

I believe this is not just me. I'm sure that many of your partners are having the same frustration!
They don't speak out maybe because they are just working part-time, or making little money with YouTube...

Please do something! Anything!

Reactions: Duy Tấn

Omar Ali

New User
Apr 6, 2017
I am from Bangladesh. I have a channel with 50k+ subscribers. I wish to join Freedom but PayPal is not active in my country. Adsense Pays me directly to my local bank account though wire transfer. Is it not possible from Freedom ?

Please let me know !

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am from Bangladesh. I have a channel with 50k+ subscribers. I wish to join Freedom but PayPal is not active in my country. Adsense Pays me directly to my local bank account though wire transfer. Is it not possible from Freedom ?

Please let me know !
At the current moment no this would not be possible with Freedom, as the only payment option at the minute is via Paypal. They are looking for alternative payment methods, but so far Paypal is the easiest, and the safest way that can handle the amount of transactions that Freedom needs to do each month.

As for your suggestion @Hokthai , its a bit strange that you have a US bank account and one in Cambodia, if Freedom sent money to you and then your transferred it through these it might be possible its flag as money laundering, also as it would be earnings you would need to declare these as income, also you may need to then pay fee's transferring these, due to currency exchanges, whereas paypal can do this and send it to a bank account in one transaction. As for Western Union, and I'm going to be very stereotypical here, its used by scammers and fraudsters as a way to relocate money in relative safety, as such due to its negative stigma that might be why so many networks are hesitant to use it

Last edited: