Gaming please help me to get 10000 views

Snooby

New User
May 27, 2017
Hey guys my channel need 10000 views to get and invitation from freedom please i want your help this is my channel

Legit Snooby help please its with

please help

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello snooby & welcome to the Freedom community forums, this section is meant for you to introduce yourself to the community. We all need to get to that milestone to earn anything now. Its something we all have to work to. If you want help with a proper introduction then take a look at this template. Also you've got the channel link wrong on your forum account. its an easy fix. Start by hovering over your name in the top right, a drop down box should appear, from there select "Personal Details". Once the page loads scroll down to the Youtube Channel box and edit the link you placed there to only have the part after /channel/... in it so it looks something like this:

Once done, just click save changes and that should fix it.​

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there Snooby, as mentioned above this is a chance to outline yourself to the community, for example you could tell us your likes / dislikes or outline you goals for your channel. This isn't really the place to ask for us to view your channel, or help you to get to 10K views.