Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey guys, my name is Marchman and I'm a youtuber who is struggling, and losing subscribers. I don't want to promote myself guys, but I want you to know what is going on. I seen the video from George and I notice how amazing and wonderful he is and I decided to post this because his amazing inspiration. On youtube I focus my channel on gaming and I feel disgusted by my own channel. There are so many days where I wanna just quit and never go back to it, and there are days that I feel like I'm just hitting my own video to give me views. I'm actually embarrassed because I tried to promote my channel, and I used google ads to promote myself. To be honest guys, I feel like it was a waste of time because I never received any good feedback. I basically bought my views and now I feel really bad and stupid guys. I also do giveaways and shoutouts and when Sunday comes, or the giveaways come I loss a dramatic amount of subscribers, and it's just devastating to see that because after all my hard work it gets thrown away. I thought people liked my channel because of the content, but that wasn't the case. I couldn't believe how my own friend from when I was 9 years old even unsubscribe :(. To be honest guys, this is not a scam or lie I'm serious even typing this is heartbreaking and makes me want to cry, because I just want to interact with a lot of people and play PSN because guys I don't have alot of friends and that's all I want. I don't want subscribers I just want people that I could talk and play with, and even send a friendly text. I did have friends before, but they used me for my good deed and that's exactly what some of my subscribers are doing. I just wish someone could understand me, and acknowledge that I'm not a toy, but someone who truly loves his subscribers, even though I never seen them before. Guys I love people and people take advantage of me, and that's what hurts me the most. I gave away a $50 gift card on my channel, and the ones that didn't win got upset, and I ended up losing over 40 subscribers in 3 days and I was terrified. Then I seen George's video, and I just wanted to lay it all out to you guys because I don't know what to do. I'm just so confused. (YouTube: Marchman_97)

Reactions: AFKPlays

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Marchman and I'm a youtuber who is struggling, and losing subscribers. I don't want to promote myself guys, but I want you to know what is going on. I seen the video from George and I notice how amazing and wonderful he is and I decided to post this because his amazing inspiration. On youtube I focus my channel on gaming and I feel disgusted by my own channel. There are so many days where I wanna just quit and never go back to it, and there are days that I feel like I'm just hitting my own video to give me views. I'm actually embarrassed because I tried to promote my channel, and I used google ads to promote myself. To be honest guys, I feel like it was a waste of time because I never received any good feedback. I basically bought my views and now I feel really bad and stupid guys. I also do giveaways and shoutouts and when Sunday comes, or the giveaways come I loss a dramatic amount of subscribers, and it's just devastating to see that because after all my hard work it gets thrown away. I thought people liked my channel because of the content, but that wasn't the case. I couldn't believe how my own friend from when I was 9 years old even unsubscribe :(. To be honest guys, this is not a scam or lie I'm serious even typing this is heartbreaking and makes me want to cry, because I just want to interact with a lot of people and play PSN because guys I don't have alot of friends and that's all I want. I don't want subscribers I just want people that I could talk and play with, and even send a friendly text. I did have friends before, but they used me for my good deed and that's exactly what some of my subscribers are doing. I just wish someone could understand me, and acknowledge that I'm not a toy, but someone who truly loves his subscribers, even though I never seen them before. Guys I love people and people take advantage of me, and that's what hurts me the most. I gave away a $50 gift card on my channel, and the ones that didn't win got upset, and I ended up losing over 40 subscribers in 3 days and I was terrified. Then I seen George's video, and I just wanted to lay it all out to you guys because I don't know what to do. I'm just so confused. (YouTube: Marchman_97)
It can be hard to gain subscribers, especially when you're trying to figure out what to do next. George is quite the inspirational man ^^ Doing giveaways can be great at first, but people can be a bit entitled at times. I'm sure that you can make the future even brighter with time. If you happen to need anything at all, be sure to let everyone know ^^

Reactions: Marchman_97

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
First off welcome to the community ;)

Regarding your youtube channel i am sorry to hear that it is not going as you planned it but lucky we of the community to help in changing that. There are lots of topics on the forums where people share their experience and tips in how they have grown wich have helped me come where i am at now. Keep your mind strong and continue with what you love to do, interact with the Freedom Family and learn from what is shared here :)

Reactions: Marchman_97

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Its mostly a struggle on YouTube but cheer up my friend! You should love what you do and have fun doing so! Keep it up and youll see things turn for the better! Good luck and dont forget to have fun :D

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
I don't sorry I mainly play PC and Xbox
Its mostly a struggle on YouTube but cheer up my friend! You should love what you do and have fun doing so! Keep it up and youll see things turn for the better! Good luck and dont forget to have fun :D
Thank you so much for the advice and your absolutely correct. I just gotta stay strong and continue to love what I'm doing because I honestly do! Well thank you once again!

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

Regarding your youtube channel i am sorry to hear that it is not going as you planned it but lucky we of the community to help in changing that. There are lots of topics on the forums where people share their experience and tips in how they have grown wich have helped me come where i am at now. Keep your mind strong and continue with what you love to do, interact with the Freedom Family and learn from what is shared here :)
Thank you and I already love the Freedom community to be honest

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey dude! I'm so sorry to hear that mate! But I'll tell you something, DON'T GIVE UP! I used to be called a failure a lot of times in my life, simply because both my academic and my athletic attributes were not good....But, I had high moral values, helping everybody in need, standing up for the truth, But people always used to ignore that! I was about to give up in my final high school exam (In my country, the subjects were ridiculously tough), and fail and do something else, but guess what, I DIDN'T GIVE UP! AND I got a 80%, So same applies for youtube, as long as you put in valid effort, planning, strategies and serious about this, YOU WILL NEVER FAIL! :D, Anyway, I checked your channel, I liked your content so I...subbed....I've got some advice though: 1. USE PLAYLISTS - It'll help you organize the videos and it's very helpful for the viewers that way! 2. IMPROVE THUMBNAILS - That's how you'll attract people after all....Anyways mate, I'll help you with your journey, friends?

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
It can be hard to gain subscribers, especially when you're trying to figure out what to do next. George is quite the inspirational man ^^ Doing giveaways can be great at first, but people can be a bit entitled at times. I'm sure that you can make the future even brighter with time. If you happen to need anything at all, be sure to let everyone know ^^
Yes he is, and thank you for the wonderful advice I greatly appreciate it!

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97
Hey dude! I'm so sorry to hear that mate! But I'll tell you something, DON'T GIVE UP! I used to be called a failure a lot of times in my life, simply because both my academic and my athletic attributes were not good....But, I had high moral values, helping everybody in need, standing up for the truth, But people always used to ignore that! I was about to give up in my final high school exam (In my country, the subjects were ridiculously tough), and fail and do something else, but guess what, I DIDN'T GIVE UP! AND I got a 80%, So same applies for youtube, as long as you put in valid effort, planning, strategies and serious about this, YOU WILL NEVER FAIL! :D, Anyway, I checked your channel, I liked your content so I...subbed....I've got some advice though: 1. USE PLAYLISTS - It'll help you organize the videos and it's very helpful for the viewers that way! 2. IMPROVE THUMBNAILS - That's how you'll attract people after all....Anyways mate, I'll help you with your journey, friends?
Really?! Thank you ! Can you show me how to make playlist for the videos? Because your absolutely correct. Whenever you get the chance

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Really?! Thank you ! Can you show me how to make playlist for the videos? Because your absolutely correct. Whenever you get the chance
Alright, I'll help ya out right now! Go to the playlist section--->New Playlist--->Select the playlist title--->(Now that the playlist is created)Add new videos--->add description (optional)---->boom that's it!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey mate,
A warm welcome to the Freedom! Family.
Awesome intro. I wish you all the best for your YouTube journey and I hope you enjoy being with freedom. If you have any questions feel free to leave them in my profile or start a conversation. ;)
Best wishes

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

Thank you my friend :)

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member