Complaints Please Removed Youtube Verified Request

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Okey, so I got declined twice already on my request to get partnered verified. I just recently send a request again this morning and the two channel meets the requirement. But then again, the same support person used the copy and paste message. "Sorry your channel does not meet the requirement".

What are the requirements?

At this time we cannot publicly announce what our exact requirements for verification are, however here are some rough guidelines:
  • No Copyright/Spam content (channels found with this will be unlinked immediately)
  • No Content ID Issues (we can see this, so don't try to get around it!)
  • Good, high quality content (this is an important one!)
So basically I meet the exact requirement. And if your going to tell me my Subscriber,Views and Watch time is not good enough. How about some previous and current Freedom Staff that got verified. Even though some of them I have more good stats and some have the same as mine.

If you are just going to keep the benefits of having verified status on your channel for Staff Only. Why not just removed the application at all? Do not let anyone get their hopes up and be slammed over and over again.

If you want to be fair for everyone how about tell us the exact requirement. I am not going to call the names of previous and current ones who got verified. Because they got nothing to do with this, but the system it self that I got problem with.

Reactions: Hail Kira

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I hope they help you
I am not going to get my hopes up. If we are basing some of the staff that got verified, then you,@Kratos Aurion and other people I know in the forums should already be qualified.

And for the people who will say, they got verified when it was still easy. Please do not give me that, since they removed the google plus requirement. It should be a lot easier to get verified now.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I don't think that's what they mean when they say Verified is it? I thought that was more just rules to confirm whether they will accept you into the network or not?

I'm just curious but do you have a link to this page? I tried applying for it on Google+ a couple months ago and got rejected by them but if there is a freedom application for that I'd like to give it a shot and see if they tell me the same thing.

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
I don't think that's what they mean when they say Verified is it? I thought that was more just rules to confirm whether they will accept you into the network or not?

I'm just curious but do you have a link to this page? I tried applying for it on Google+ a couple months ago and got rejected by them but if there is a freedom application for that I'd like to give it a shot and see if they tell me the same thing.
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/how-can-i-get-verified-on-youtube.153582/
It's having a checked mark besides your name. It will greatly help your channel.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Unfortunatley, YouTube does not want Freedom! to publically say what the requirements are. They have said the same thing to all networks, it is not up to Freedom!. We would like to say what the requirement is, but we have been told not to.

That page that you got the information from did previously say what the exact requirements were, but we got told off by YouTube and so had to change it.

Some staff members have been verified without meeting this requirement due to the fact that others have been impersonating staff on YouTube, so verification was required in order to prevent wrong information from being spread or people pretending to be Freedom! staff.

Verification is not just for staff, it is for everyone who meets the requirement, although as above, I can't say what the exact figures are, it is annoying I know, but unfortunately that is just how YouTube wants it.

Chris

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
where did you send the request to
Just send a support ticket and the same partner support guy will decline your application in a heart beat.
So that is why I am asking them to removed the application. More and more people will just get angry
if they got rejected even they meet the requirement.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi @Chris

Please understand that your request was denied because you do not meet the requirements set out by YouTube. We have been told not to disclose what the requirements are. You have been denied, the next step would be to work further on your account / channel to increase your stats further and then try to apply again.