Request please reveiw my content/channel

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hey guys if you have a second can you please come check out my channel i run a cod channel and i want to make sure im up to par with the competition if i nned to do something diffrent please feel free to tell me thank you guys

Reactions: Dysfunctional Gamer

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
hey guys if you have a second can you please come check out my channel i run a cod channel and i want to make sure im up to par with the competition if i nned to do something diffrent please feel free to tell me thank you guys
Just a couple of thoughts, I would assist audio just a bit the gameplay audio is almost over powering your voice like in your AW video, the newest one, pull the gun sounds back a little bit. My second thought, brighten your banner, people flock to bright colors, it looks good I would add a couple of things that would pop and stand out. Other than that everything looks and sounds amazing! Good job

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
T
Just a couple of thoughts, I would assist audio just a bit the gameplay audio is almost over powering your voice like in your AW video, the newest one, pull the gun sounds back a little bit. My second thought, brighten your banner, people flock to bright colors, it looks good I would add a couple of things that would pop and stand out. Other than that everything looks and sounds amazing! Good job
thank you I will work on it,appreciate the feedback

Reactions: Dysfunctional Gamer

ApexFrisk

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Nottinghamshire
YouTube
Hey man thought id review your channel since its content i like and also create so might be able to give some helpful tips first of i think your branding (Logo, banner and channel trailer) its awesome you've really nailed this section very original. Your art work is also awesome your thumbnails are really good very easy to read and i really dig the font but i would recommend putting the pictures like at the bottom so it looks more professional for example the vmp in the thumbnail for your 'The Game plan' i would put the vmp at the bottom so it just doesn't cut out if you get me but other than that really good now the actually content is great really like your content some very creative series like your throwback Thursday one is really awesome the quality of your videos are great can tell your using an elgato great product i must say the only thing id adjust though is maybe add a little color correction when editing as some of the colors look a bit weird and one other thing id bring down the music volume a tad i make this mistake myself i usually have the music to loud so id drop that a little but you have a good taste in music for your videos i must say but thats pretty much it overall great content my friend. i hope this helps.

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
Hey man thought id review your channel since its content i like and also create so might be able to give some helpful tips first of i think your branding (Logo, banner and channel trailer) its awesome you've really nailed this section very original. Your art work is also awesome your thumbnails are really good very easy to read and i really dig the font but i would recommend putting the pictures like at the bottom so it looks more professional for example the vmp in the thumbnail for your 'The Game plan' i would put the vmp at the bottom so it just doesn't cut out if you get me but other than that really good now the actually content is great really like your content some very creative series like your throwback Thursday one is really awesome the quality of your videos are great can tell your using an elgato great product i must say the only thing id adjust though is maybe add a little color correction when editing as some of the colors look a bit weird and one other thing id bring down the music volume a tad i make this mistake myself i usually have the music to loud so id drop that a little but you have a good taste in music for your videos i must say but thats pretty much it overall great content my friend. i hope this helps.
thank you so much sorry for seeing thid late i had a family emergency i been working on the volume i hope to nail it in the next video and i will work on the color thanks again