VLOG Pleasure To Be Here, Awesome Upcoming Vlogger!

Matteo Vlogs

New User
Oct 17, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hello Freedom, How are you all doing today?

Who Am I?
My name is Matteo, I am Italian and 20 years old. I have previously had a gaming YouTube channel however I am no longer active on that and I now have a vlogging channel.

What Is My Channel About?
My vlogging channel is growing nicely and I post great content (In my opinion) It is mostly vlogs however I post tutorials too. Some of my most popular videos are challenges, Tutorials and my Q&A's. I try to make my videos as fun as possible and I have a unique editing style.

What Are My Hobbies?
One of my passions is to travel, I have been to places like Italy, France, Switzerland, Spain and very soon I am planning to go travelling for 6 months and I am going to take you guys on the adventure.

As I am Italian I LOVE food. Pasta, Pizza you name it?! However I am also an exercise freak so I tend to eat healthy.

Feel Free To Support Me (I Will Return The Favour)
If you would like to check out my content I will post one of my most recent video "EXTREME Chubby Bunny Challenge" It would mean the word to me if you could take a look and maybe leave a like and some feedback.

Thank you and I look forward to interacting with you guys and my future here at Freedom.

Take care.

MatteoVlogger :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

morestaceyx

Rising User
Oct 14, 2016
Welcome to freedom! :D
Your Italian and want to travel? That's amazing! I'd love to travel at some point, I have no idea how to go about doing that but it's on my bucket list for sure lol

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom, How are you all doing today?

Who Am I?
My name is Matteo, I am Italian and 20 years old. I have previously had a gaming YouTube channel however I am no longer active on that and I now have a vlogging channel.

What Is My Channel About?
My vlogging channel is growing nicely and I post great content (In my opinion) It is mostly vlogs however I post tutorials too. Some of my most popular videos are challenges, Tutorials and my Q&A's. I try to make my videos as fun as possible and I have a unique editing style.

What Are My Hobbies?
One of my passions is to travel, I have been to places like Italy, France, Switzerland, Spain and very soon I am planning to go travelling for 6 months and I am going to take you guys on the adventure.

As I am Italian I LOVE food. Pasta, Pizza you name it?! However I am also an exercise freak so I tend to eat healthy.

Feel Free To Support Me (I Will Return The Favour)
If you would like to check out my content I will post one of my most recent video "EXTREME Chubby Bunny Challenge" It would mean the word to me if you could take a look and maybe leave a like and some feedback.

Thank you and I look forward to interacting with you guys and my future here at Freedom.

Take care.

MatteoVlogger :)

Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Traveling around the world is a great thing! Seeing the many different things the world has to offer, i am hoping to visit Japan sometimes :D