Service Request Plz help me learn how to edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
If it was like a Vlog or something like that then I would make the edit much more better but since its just gaming videos there's really nothing to add. I just charge $10 for a month but for just 1 thumbnail it's just 0.25 cents. I dont update the portfolio since I dont like using it anymore. I'm not going to argue anymore. Have a good day!

He has a point, some videos you don't really need to use a lot of effects however you can't really sell a service when you use templates on your own video's, and it's good if you update your portfolio because it help sell your work

Reactions: SolemnColt

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
Yeah, thanks bro
You comment on my video and then delete it, I'll answer it on the forums, It takes me 10 minutes to edit my commentaries because of lack of time. If you watch my first video all the way through you will see a little bit more complex editing.

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
I
If it was like a Vlog or something like that then I would make the edit much more better but since its just gaming videos there's really nothing to add. I just charge $10 for a month but for just 1 thumbnail it's just 0.25 cents. I dont update the portfolio since I dont like using it anymore. I'm not going to argue anymore. Have a good day!

ost: 1015276, member: 132139"]to be honest your editing really isn't that top notch for you to be charging 10$[/QUOTE]
REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHREKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMEKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
I

ost: 1015276, member: 132139"]to be honest your editing really isn't that top notch for you to be charging 10$
REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHREKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMEKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT[/QUOTE]
Cool lol. At least I can edit XD

RossIncYT

Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2016
YouTube
REKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SHREKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTMEKTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

okay I give you that one kinda lol

Reactions: FutureGaming
Status
Not open for further replies.