VLOG Post your latest VLOG here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 92404

I thought of the idea of this video when I randomly woke up at 2 in the morning so yenno that's a great explanation in and of it's self lol :D Lemme know what ya'll think (y) (Y)

JoinMax9789

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Join_Max
My Tuesday Q&A #vid is up :D Go check it out and learn stuff about me =P
And Thanks to everyone who asked me Questions!!
AND THANK YOU TO ALL MY 1200SUBSCRIBERS :D Love you all <3

D

Deleted member 92404

Tried some more Japanese candies because I'm a hashtag relatable teen on the internet(y) (Y)

JoinMax9789

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Join_Max
The #Day49 of the Global-Tag called the #100DaysChallenge is here!
My Day is all about #GERMANY :D
Join in and be PART of this huge Group of small youtubers and get to know
OVER 100 NEW YOUTUBERS, make new friends, and if you participate even
gain many many subscribers!!!
Go Check out my Video, and if you Like it you can Binge-Watch the
48 Days Prior to mine! (There's more thought, because some Days have Several videos from one Area of this Planet!)
We started in Alaska, went through the USA, Canada, The UK, now were in Germany, then off further south and east until the Tag Ends in HAWAII :D

Look at mine and participate on all social networks with the #100DaysChallenge so we can find you, and
#DAY(number), add in your Number there, according to what day your area is closest to, show us where you live! You can also just go #(your location)

ENJOY, and please share this Video with the Hashtag so we can find all of you and, MAKE YOUR OWN VIDEO and add the Hashtags in the TITLE (like i did) and the description and Tags =) You WILL GAIN subscribers!!!
Have fun and thanks for sharing! Will return the favor since EVERY 100dayschallenge video is being shared by EVERYONE in the group :D

Status
Not open for further replies.