VLOG Post your latest VLOG here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caitimusprime

An old vlog of mine! But please check out all my gaming videos
(y) (Y);)

Maybe subscribe to me? I always sub back and help give likes and views and comments too!!

Reactions: JoinMax9789

JDAWG SUPREME

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hey Guys this is my 1st Vlog so any feedback would be awesome.
Take a look and ask me a question for Q&A or maybe get yourself a shoutout!

Reactions: JoinMax9789

derwinvlog

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Former Rep. Michele Bachmann appeared on the End Times broadcast “Understanding the Times with Jan Markell” over the weekend, where she claimed that America is facing the wrath of God in the form of “natural disasters” because of President Obama’s
click on this link for more http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conte...ters-natural-disasters-due-obama-presidency-- Created using PowToon -- Free sign up at http://www.powtoon.com/join -- Create animated videos and animated presentations for free. PowToon is a free tool that allows you to develop cool animated clips and animated presentations for your website, office meeting, sales pitch, nonprofit fundraiser, product launch, video resume, or anything else you could use an animated explainer video. PowToon's animation templates help you create animated presentations and animated explainer videos from scratch. Anyone can produce awesome animations quickly with PowToon, without the cost or hassle other professional animation services require.

Luthau

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 17, 2014
YouTube
TheHardCoreUK | Channel Update #4 - We are alive!
is now uploaded check it out:

JoinMax9789

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 18, 2014
YouTube
Join_Max
My Very Personal YouTube Hunger Games!!!

With MANY well known youtubers and some of my YouTubefriends =)

ENJOY and PLEASE share this video on one of your social media plattforms,
it would really mean a lot to me, i love this video and its so good xD

Have FUN :D THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME SPREAD THE WORD GUYS!!!! love ya ;)

Last edited:

Christopher Lawrence

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
Toronto, ON
YouTube
Hello Freedom Family,

I've shared this video once before but I decided to share it again because I feel it is a very important message with everything happening in Baltimore, and police brutality. #BlackLivesMatter is a lot more than a hashtag, it's a social movement begging people in authority to recognize the validity of black men, women, and trans lives. If you could give this video a watch, like comment share and subscribe (only if you like the content) it would be amazing!

Cheers!

Musical Anti Hero

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 21, 2014
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
TheMusiAH
This was a vlog I did to talk to my subscribers about some things going on and to apologize for some misinformation I inadvertently left in a video. And, of course, I told them how awesome they are (cause they are awesome).

Christopher Lawrence

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
Toronto, ON
YouTube
Hey there Ladies and Gents! I'm back!

I know most of you may already be in school but for anyone who is going to College soon, and don't know what to expect - have no fear! I was asked to give advice on university so here it is! PLEASE like, comment, subcribe (if you like my content, and follow my facebook page:)

Bye!

H

HaZeTV

Hello Freedom! Family,

Many of us are vloggers out there and want to quickly share our latest gaming videos! We have made, after many requests an official forum for you to do so! However, a couple things before posting here.
  • Follow the forum rules.
  • Try to leave Feedback!
  • One video per reply.
  • Only video links and a bit about the video allowed.
Anyone that break those rules post will be removed!

check out my vlog showing my freedom experience and my plans for the future

Status
Not open for further replies.