Service PREMIUM Graphics Design Service

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
Hi guys and gals,

I'm a fellow designer with dreams...Just like you...How do I accomplish those dreams? By helping out others in need :D How do you accomplish your dreams? By making a YouTube channel and becoming Famous.
And If you are going to run a good channel you need GOOD PREMIUM Quality Graphics.

SERVICE
1. So how much does it cost?

Since
I don't have a PayPal I charge steam wallet money or a Steam Gift Card (for any type of Graphics needed) instead which can immediately be bought with PayPal.I accept ANY amount (5$,10$,20$) Keep in mind the higher the value the higher priority but still expect to get good GFX.
This is what they look like:

Where you can get them:
http://www.amazon.com/Steam-Gift-Card-20-Pc/dp/B00FN50BYC

How To Order :3

Comment on the order you'd like to make in this thread.Orders should be in this format:

Type of Graphics needed
(Banner,logo,avatar):
Specifications (name,type,color):
Details (theme,how you want it to be):
Payment (Steam,Amount):

3.Refunds :(
Yes I get it sometimes people don't like work or they just want to tire the person who made it just for laughs..Either way if you're looking to refund one of my services here's my policy:

Refunds are considered on a daily basis,I very rarely issue refunds unless there's a serious issue with the work I provided.For me to even
Consider a refund you MUST send me a private message stating the issues with the work and if you'd like it redone.A scam offer will be rejected immediately.

Giveaways :D

Everybody likes a nice giveaway once in a while :3
In the comment section hopefully every month I can try to do a free GFX giveaway or a shout-out etc.Details will be in the comment itself.

LOGO Banner Examples :3

TEXT Banner Examples