Status
Not open for further replies.

NeViX Music

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 6, 2017
YouTube
Hi there

I am a Freedom! partner for like a couple weeks now, but i don't see the "Freedom! partner" logo by my profile when i post a thread or if i reply to a thread (If you click on a thread, at the left side you see the information of the user and it's there that i don't see that "Freedom! partner" thing). How can i solve this? Any help is welcome!

NeViX Music

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi there

I am a Freedom! partner for like a couple weeks now, but i don't see the "Freedom! partner" logo by my profile when i post a thread or if i reply to a thread (If you click on a thread, at the left side you see the information of the user and it's there that i don't see that "Freedom! partner" thing). How can i solve this? Any help is welcome!

NeViX Music
Find out how to get the badge at https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi there

NeViX Music
You need to connect your Forum account in the Freedom dashboard and once completed you should have it soon :)

Upvote 0
U

User.123120

I went and had a look at your Youtube channel so I can go ahead and give you the badge but it looks like you are not partnered yet, are you still waiting?

Upvote 0

younes tabit

New User
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the answer
Nothing appears, but I think so because my account is new
I'd like to give you information about new accounts (how long to wait for information about my channel activity )
What do you mean you can't review this, do you mean you don't wish to give this out or you can't see it?
[DOUBLEPOST=1500297409][/DOUBLEPOST]
What do you mean you can't review this, do you mean you don't wish to give this out or you can't see it?
I also ask the management to help new subscribers with send information and guidance on their account or via email
Because he finds it difficult to adapt, especially those who do not support the site their languages

thanks

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the answer
Nothing appears, but I think so because my account is new
I'd like to give you information about new accounts (how long to wait for information about my channel activity )
[DOUBLEPOST=1500297409][/DOUBLEPOST]
I also ask the management to help new subscribers with send information and guidance on their account or via email
Because he finds it difficult to adapt, especially those who do not support the site their languages

thanks
Thanks for the reply, if you just joined a network or indeed YouTube in general it can take a little while for your dashboard to update with current views etc, this isn't anything to worry about and will show in time. If you just joined a network this can take a while to show generated revenue etc due to the delay in communicating this between YouTube and the network. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to send me a PM and I shall try and answer any questions you have as best as I can

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.