Service Professional Intros & Other graphics

SirStickSHark

Rising User
Jul 14, 2016
Would you guys accept a 5 dollar amazon code. I have a 5 dollar amazon card sitting here i cant o anything with. XD

SirStickSHark

Rising User
Jul 14, 2016
No nobody wants you have to pay intros. I understand you charging because they are quality but let's be honest here. Over half the people come for the free stuff. So if you want someone to buy you'll have to wait longer

Deathmitsos

Respected User
Apr 5, 2015
YouTube
No nobody wants you have to pay intros. I understand you charging because they are quality but let's be honest here. Over half the people come for the free stuff. So if you want someone to buy you'll have to wait longer

You get what you pay for :) You can be happy with the free ones, but if you want high quality, you have to pay.
-An intro creator

ScreenSiege

Well-Known User
Mar 25, 2015
Warsaw, Poland
Honestly? people who do them for free are usually amateurs, and the intros aren't that good either. Betweend you and I, people who do them for free ruin the market. You don't see me going to a grocery store asking for free stuff lol. We're also people. We got bills to pay and software costs to cover. Just my opinion on it.