Service Profile Pic($3.00) + Banner ($5.00) = $8.00

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
If you need Channel art contact me on freedom.

How To Purchase:
Go to my Sellfy Here: https://sellfy.com/TylerPlayzStore
My Portfolio: https://winiemko.carbonmade.com

When you are there look at the products and purchase what you want
Send me your email via Freedom so I can send you your art that way
contact me on Freedom when you have purchased your item so I can
get working on it right away!

Profile Picture + Banner Art = $8.00
(Profile Picture and Banner Art)
Revamp = $15.00
(Twitter Header, Banner, Profile Picture)

Reuben

Graphics and Visual Artist
Freedom! Member
Apr 23, 2014
England
YouTube
Bro, although I appreciate the work that you are doing takes time. there are loads of designers on freedom that do work as good if not better than yours for free. I'd recommend doing some free work before you start charging and experiment with different effects and styles until you can carry out custom requests and then you will find once you have built your portfolio a lot more that you will get more interest in your work.

Also I recommend getting a website on wix or weebly as here you can have a portfolio and have details about how much you charge as well as links to your sellfy. You can also have whole pages dedicated to contacting you and information about you as well as testimonials from people that have used your services in the past.

Don't take any of this as offence I just think you should get a little bit better before charging, if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me!

Good luck on your designing journey!

Reuben

Winiemko

Jun 17, 2016
Bro, although I appreciate the work that you are doing takes time. there are loads of designers on freedom that do work as good if not better than yours for free. I'd recommend doing some free work before you start charging and experiment with different effects and styles until you can carry out custom requests and then you will find once you have built your portfolio a lot more that you will get more interest in your work.

Also I recommend getting a website on wix or weebly as here you can have a portfolio and have details about how much you charge as well as links to your sellfy. You can also have whole pages dedicated to contacting you and information about you as well as testimonials from people that have used your services in the past.

Don't take any of this as offence I just think you should get a little bit better before charging, if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me!

Good luck on your designing journey!

Reuben
I think I could change my portfolio site to something on wix or weebly