Service Request Project: Animators, Voice Actors, Artists, and Editing Crew needed

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
What we are working on is a steampunk animation. It will center a girl named Sapphire Amaryllis and we will be working on creating the animation for a few months.

Its name is "Bronze Eclipse: Origins"

What we need
  • Someone who is willing to work with others
  • Someone who doesn't mind being paid afterwards or through mail
  • Someone who has correct software and equipment in order to do the job

There is also a need for a co-writer for the project. Me and you will work together in creating characters and forming the story and script that will let us make a story worth remembering.

Details:

So far I have written a small bit of the story. I have a few characters already in mind and would like concept art. I will leave an excerpt below of the story.

Character Details:

[CURRENTLY. THIS WILL CHANGE IN THE FUTURE]

• Sappire Amaryllis
    - The main character
    - She has a side cut and dyed blue hair on the top. She wears baggy clothes. she has dark skin (think of Korra) Her clothing style is somewhat steampunk; she wears a tool-belt and a theme of dark blue and grey clothes. Her eyes are a violet color. She also wears a beanie with cat ears. similar to some in anime's. She also wears combat boots.
    - She is lazy and doesn't like to get up in the mornings. Although she does have a hobby of writing poems in her journal and she writes everything she sees.
  • Darach Bhradain
    - The Teacher
    - He has red hair, gold eyes, smokes cigarettes and wears goggles around his neck. He also wears an Irish donegal tweed cap (that is tilted) and wears a tailcoat jacket. along with a steampunk styled suit. He is always wearing his tool-belt with him and has a bad habit of fiddling with gears and wires.
    - He is energetic but at the same time cool and calm. He is never seen without some sort of small contraption or smoking a cigarette

The application is here. If you would like more information, email me at [email protected] for a more professional email. If you would like to contact me personally my email is [email protected]
Click here to apply.

http://goo.gl/forms/9RVt08nuiI

excerpt below:

Sapphire looked outside of her village, past the valley and over the cliff. Taking a deep breath and silently sighing, she gazed at the never-ending stretch of forest that befell her. The green of the trees and golden sky illuminated her face. Sitting down, Sapphire gazed out and took in the view. The bustle of the city continued behind her, but much quieter. Taking out her journal and a pen, she wrote a poem in her journal.

Yellow, blinding light torching the sky

From this cliff, the future depends on the voice of a lie

Thou shalt not cry for he will fall to the world below

Hidden behind this falling rain; the town of Velohaven.

The minds of the children infinitely grow;

And the minds of the old, embrace the winged maiden.

Closing her journal, she stared out until the setting sun disappeared into the horizon. That blinding, yellow and orange light had now turned into a deep, almost surreal dark blue. The stars shone brightly and illuminated the night sky. She stood up and watched as a star flew past the sky in a blazing fire. It only appeared for a split second, then it was gone. In awe, Sapphire searched for more shooting stars. Not being able to find any, she turned to walk back toward the town. The rocky path became eerily dark as the trees covered the light of the moon.

As Sapphire walked, she dug around her tool belt for some gears and machinery. Fiddling with her hands as she walked, not paying attention to the path, Sapphire built a small bird. Winding up the key on the back, the bird whirred to life and started flapping its wings and chirping. Smiling at her creation, Sapphire put it back in her pouch and walked forward, down the path and toward her village.

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
I will gladly be of service :) have waited to voice act for a long time or at least give it a shot :) will apply and get you a compilation of differing voices that I can do

Reactions: KresentGaming

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
I will gladly be of service :) have waited to voice act for a long time or at least give it a shot :) will apply and get you a compilation of differing voices that I can do
I left a link to an application that would let us know your skill and your contact information so we can talk more

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
What we are working on is a steampunk animation. It will center a girl named Sapphire Amaryllis and we will be working on creating the animation for a few months.

What we need
There is also a need for a co-writer for the project. Me and you will work together in creating characters and forming the story and script that will let us make a story worth remembering.

Details:

So far I have written a small bit of the story. I have a few characters already in mind and would like concept art. I will leave an excerpt below of the story.

Character Details:

• Sappire Amaryllis
    - The main character
    - She has a side cut and dyed blue hair on the top. She wears baggy clothes. she has dark skin (think of Korra) Her clothing style is somewhat steampunk; she wears a tool-belt and a theme of dark blue and grey clothes. Her eyes are a violet color. She also wears a beanie with cat ears. similar to some in anime's. She also wears combat boots.
    - She is lazy and doesn't like to get up in the mornings. Although she does have a hobby of writing poems in her journal and she writes everything she sees.
  • Darach Bhradain
    - The Teacher
    - He has red hair, gold eyes, smokes cigarettes and wears goggles around his neck. He also wears an Irish donegal tweed cap (that is tilted) and wears a tailcoat jacket. along with a steampunk styled suit. He is always wearing his tool-belt with him and has a bad habit of fiddling with gears and wires.
    - He is energetic but at the same time cool and calm. He is never seen without some sort of small contraption or smoking a cigarette

The application is here. If you would like more information, email me at [email protected] for a more professional email. If you would like to contact me personally my email is [email protected]
Click here to apply.

excerpt below:
Sapphire looked outside of her village, past the valley and over the cliff. Taking a deep breath and silently sighing, she gazed at the never-ending stretch of forest that befell her. The green of the trees and golden sky illuminated her face. Sitting down, Sapphire gazed out and took in the view. The bustle of the city continued behind her, but much quieter. Taking out her journal and a pen, she wrote a poem in her journal.

Closing her journal, she stared out until the setting sun disappeared into the horizon. That blinding, yellow and orange light had now turned into a deep, almost surreal dark blue. The stars shone brightly and illuminated the night sky. She stood up and watched as a star flew past the sky in a blazing fire. It only appeared for a split second, then it was gone. In awe, Sapphire searched for more shooting stars. Not being able to find any, she turned to walk back toward the town. The rocky path became eerily dark as the trees covered the light of the moon.

As Sapphire walked, she dug around her tool belt for some gears and machinery. Fiddling with her hands as she walked, not paying attention to the path, Sapphire built a small bird. Winding up the key on the back, the bird whirred to life and started flapping its wings and chirping. Smiling at her creation, Sapphire put it back in her pouch and walked forward, down the path and toward her village.
I can do good animation

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
These kinds of projects sure are interesting to both join and track theyr progress, I just have few general questions that would probably be good to have answers to for everyone considering to jump aboard :)

First of all how do you intend to monetize this animation, simply via youtube or do you have some larger publishing plans ?

Another thing to consider is contracts, are there any ? Since this is "Paid" project there would probably be some kind of insurance that everyone actually gets paid.

Lastly kind of along side the whole contracts question, would you consider taking someone as "volunteer"... well "volunteer" with some minor differences. To go in detail I would be interested to join this (even though I have very minimal amount of free time) to work on some illustrations, for a learning experience, so maybe some promotional illustrations or basic character design. Here come the difference from normal volunteer though, In this case I would not be willing to transfer full ownership to you (or company if there is one backing this project), only give permission to monetize and edit my work based on the project needs. Aka I'd like to keep whatever I make for myself, for my portfolio or personal projects.

Thanks for taking your time to read ;)

Reactions: NoblePandaGame

KresentGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
These kinds of projects sure are interesting to both join and track theyr progress, I just have few general questions that would probably be good to have answers to for everyone considering to jump aboard :)

First of all how do you intend to monetize this animation, simply via youtube or do you have some larger publishing plans ?

Another thing to consider is contracts, are there any ? Since this is "Paid" project there would probably be some kind of insurance that everyone actually gets paid.

Lastly kind of along side the whole contracts question, would you consider taking someone as "volunteer"... well "volunteer" with some minor differences. To go in detail I would be interested to join this (even though I have very minimal amount of free time) to work on some illustrations, for a learning experience, so maybe some promotional illustrations or basic character design. Here come the difference from normal volunteer though, In this case I would not be willing to transfer full ownership to you (or company if there is one backing this project), only give permission to monetize and edit my work based on the project needs. Aka I'd like to keep whatever I make for myself, for my portfolio or personal projects.

Thanks for taking your time to read ;)
I'll be happy to answer your questions!

First, I plan on using kickstarter to monetize this project. And once we have enough funds for equipment, software, etc. I would equally distribute the money among the members of the project.

I understand that contracts are important and I will start writing one now. Once done I'll be sure to brief every applicant beforehand on terms and conditions of the project and their involvement. I will be sure to make a schedule that will work for everybody and will try to have universal agreement on the terms.

lastly, I have no problem on taking volunteers for learning experience. In fact we have one now who is working as an understudy for a friend of mine who is an animator. She wishes to learn more so I thought it'd be a good experience to progress her skills as animating for possible future projects. Also, there is no company backing me and I understand the ownership portion. I will always be sure to give credit where it is due. Each volunteer would obviously get credit for their hard work and yes, they would be allowed to keep their creations for themselves and personal projects. Since there is no clear point that this project will take off like I wish it to, any art or music an artist creates will be allowed to keep their work, and with their permission let us use their work and creations in this project.

Reactions: NoblePandaGame

JUNAIDJBA

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2016
YouTube

What we need

Details:

Character Details:

• Sappire Amaryllis
    - The main character
  • Darach Bhradain
    - The Teacher

Click here to apply.

excerpt below:

I want to join the that project.Im an animator and Im also working on editing.So I filled the form and if u need to contact me skype and email is given. Thanks.

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014

What we need

Details:

Character Details:

• Sappire Amaryllis
    - The main character
  • Darach Bhradain
    - The Teacher

Click here to apply.

excerpt below:

I applied