Gaming Quadrant SMP [Accepting Applications] [YouTubers] [Mindcrack Like]

bynop89

Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
California, USA
YouTube
Hello Everyone,

My name is Bynoptic, or Ryan. I am recruiting for Quadrant SMP. Quadrant is a new, vanilla, whitelisted server that some YouTubers like to record on. It has a strong community and would like some more active YouTubers to be a part of it. We would like to accept some quality YouTubers for the SMP. So far, Quadrant has been up for a week or so. However, there is very little building done on the server so far and lots of shops and builds are up for grabs. Only myself and one other person have recorded an Episode yet, and it was just the intro. We are very lenient on accepting people so don't be hesitant to apply.

Requirements:

- YouTube Channel: Must be able to record on your YouTube channel. There is no subscriber/view requirement. Currently, there are YouTubers who have 10 subscribers to almost 200, and many in the middle.

-Age: There is no age requirement, However, if myself or another owner deem that you are immature or under-aged for the server than we will not accept said person. Most people are around 17 years old, but there are others who are around 13 or 15. At times, Quadrant can be very not family friendly, so be warned.

-Server: So far, we haven't made any requirements for what you can do on the server, as in community builds and where you build. However, the obvious rules still apply here in no griefing, keep pranks safe, no lava or TnT, all that good stuff. None of it will be tolorated and were not hesitant to boot people.

Also, a good mic is much appreciated, but isn't a requirement.

Like Quadrant? If so, then copy and paste the small app form below and we wish you the best.

Application:

Name:

YouTube Channel Link:

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private):

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week?

Have you been in an SMP before?

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community?

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server?

Do you comply with all the rules?

Current Members:
-Bynoptic
-GalaxyMelts
-ItsGavinnn
-ShawnPlaysGames
-PsychoSushi
-DartexGaming
-343Kento
-Fightr
-Hockey555
-RapidzYT
-SolrFrost

tZ Hybrid

eLo Gaming
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
eLoHybrid
Name: Hybrid (Ryan)

YouTube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/eLoHybrid

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): ryanoconnor_

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week? Yes

Have you been in an SMP before? Yes

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? I have been and soon will be again

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? I would love to join as I am always looking for new people to record and grow with on YouTube and ensuring that we have fun while doing do.

Do you comply with all the rules? Yes

ArgonMedia

Mar 20, 2015
argonmedia.tk
YouTube
This seems to be one of the best SMP i have ever seen, i hope you get more members and grow to make an amazing community, all your requirements are fair if not a little loose but its great to see people making communities like this.

LoneCode

New User
Dec 7, 2015
YouTube
Name: LoneCode IRL name: Louis

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvM9zu5NHPe9lN4FLdyunUA

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week? Definitely

Have you been in an SMP before? Yes On My Old Channel I Can Link It If You Want!

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? Of Course!

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? I would really like to join because I love SMP's and I love playing mc with others and recording! I can benefit the server through my sheer dedication to getting things done!

Do you comply with all the rules? Yes I agree with all of the rules and any new rules I will obviously comply with!

Delaxity

New User
Oct 24, 2015
Name: Delaxity IRL name - Tristian

YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/Delaxity

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): Simpzeh

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week? 100%

Have you been in an SMP before? I have never been in a properly made SMP.

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? Sure I will.

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? I could get some of my friends that do youtube to come onto the server to create a bigger community and I have had this urge to join a SMP server for a while now.

Do you comply with all the rules? Yes I do.

BeastGames312

New User
Dec 20, 2015
Application:

Name:BeastGames312

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastGames312

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): BeastGames312

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week? Yes, after the 3rd of the month. I am currently working on building my new computer and I get paid on the 3rd so I can finish it off.

Have you been in an SMP before? No, But I have always wanted to be in one because they all seem like they have amazing communities and assists 'shy' individuals like myself meet new people and expand my online interactivity.

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? Yes. I have alot of free time apart from work and school that I need to find a creative output.

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? I would like to join because I am tired of playing Minecraft by myself all the time. All of my friends have burned out on it but I'm still sitting here playing it on an old server. I would bring dedication and my game knowledge (Redstone, Mechanics, and my (not so) great knowledge of useless facts.

Do you comply with all the rules? 100% no doubt about it. The most that I would do is say 'I dislike this rule' but I would continue to follow it and never complain.

Sam_Rawling123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2015
Name: Sam

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRRzPN1qgwSSlY5VQ3AGHLA

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): sam.rawling1

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week?
yes i can i can upload more often than once a week if needed

Have you been in an SMP before?
yes i have with a lot of my old friends and they are really fun

Yes i will make sure to check comments every day/ every other day but i will be sure to keep active with he subscribers

i would like to join because right now i dont really have any minecraft series in mind so this would be my main series and i think i could meet new YouTubers which i could record with and make new friends

Do you comply with all the rules?
Yes

Dec 20, 2015
Application:

Name:
Phantomous (Sky)

YouTube Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTQjjSZmEFoaoLUjVR97aqA

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week?:
Yes, I will be able to upload Quadtrant once a week.

Have you been in an SMP before?:
No, I have not been in any smp servers as of now, I really like how the SMP community interacts with one another and I want to be part of the community.

Yes, I have been active with my suscribers and continue to do so.

I would like to join because I am tired of playing Minecraft by myself all the time and I have had this urge to join a SMP server for a while now.

Do you comply with the rules?
Yes i am 100% good with the rules.

CheckMiner

Rising User
Jan 17, 2016
Name: Lucas (CheckMiner)

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZqHJGJq10tYmdpJQxGGiXA

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): checkmineryt

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week? Yep!

Have you been in an SMP before? Yep!

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? yeah!

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? I like being in a community and I can be funny, and build cool things!

Do you comply with all the rules? Yeah

Four Swords

New User
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube
Name:Fletcher Poole

YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/4ourSwords

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private):live:fourswordsowner

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week?Yes

Have you been in an SMP before?Yes

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community?I am decently active but am starting to get even more active.

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server?I want to join because the old smp i used to play in stopped and I wanted to join a new smp because I love making videos with other people. I would benifit the server with my redstone skills and cool builds.

DeathstreakYT

New User
Apr 1, 2016
YouTube
Name: Joe Audette

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTZrGtGSiGd9FLKzSpNvk7w

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): radicalgamers

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? Yes

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? I would like to join because I think it would be fun to make new friends and record with them at the same time. I can benefit the server by having a positive attitude when other people are down or sad and I will do my best to make them feel better.

bynop89

Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
California, USA
YouTube
Name: Joe Audette

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTZrGtGSiGd9FLKzSpNvk7w

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): radicalgamers

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? Yes

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? I would like to join because I think it would be fun to make new friends and record with them at the same time. I can benefit the server by having a positive attitude when other people are down or sad and I will do my best to make them feel better.

Hey deathstreak, from this forum I'm not able to accept any members to Quadrant but if you wish to apply still you can apply on this google form and me and some other admins will decide to accept you or not. Thanks!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RovHOsPxpXn8_XsT3CYOud8YYiL2G-wecWBLQenmeSc/viewform

thecybergrape

Freedom! Member
Name: punkfruit

YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/cybergrapeable

Skype(Just PM me if you want to keep it private): thecybergrape

Will you be able to upload to Quadrant at least once a week? hell yeah

Have you been in an SMP before? nope

Are you or will you be active with your subscribers and the community? yes, sir

Why would you like to join and how can you benefit the server? why the hell not?

Do you comply with all the rules? yup