Question about web cams

TheAnimeKid

Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys i'm gonna get a webcam pretty soon and I was wondering about how the audio will sync correctly with my video. I record in game sound and audio separately and i found the frame where the chat begins and something like a click starts to sync the 2, but for a webcam i feel if it isn't synced perfectly you could tell.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
A combination of Sony Vegas, Logitech C920, Audacity and Editing skill are going to be your best weapons in any field of YouTube.

Sony Vegas is expensive as hell but worth it, the C920 is $120CAD, Audacity is free but critical to having legitimately top-notch audio, and editing it all into a good package with high entertainment value is your best option.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes to watch raw video

TheAnimeKid

Dec 10, 2015
YouTube
A combination of Sony Vegas, Logitech C920, Audacity and Editing skill are going to be your best weapons in any field of YouTube.

Sony Vegas is expensive as hell but worth it, the C920 is $120CAD, Audacity is free but critical to having legitimately top-notch audio, and editing it all into a good package with high entertainment value is your best option.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes to watch raw video

Right now i'm using adobe premiere pro with shadowplay to record most of my games. I use audacity to record audio. I'll look into that webcam.

Gamerman98

Freedom! Member
Jul 26, 2015
canada
YouTube
I use Adobe Premiere pro CC for my editing, Logitech C920 for my cam, mirillis action! to record, and my Razer Kraken 7.1 for my headset/mic and trust me dude, the logitech cam is worth it despite how expensive it is

NifiGaming

Call of Duty Shredder!
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
When it comes to syncing, what I do is I press up in game and I say "up". When I press down in game, I say "down". Keep adjusting until it syncs.

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Gonna tell you a little trick I do. I use the same mic (my Shure) in both my webcam footage and the video capture software (for me Shadowplay from my NVidia). What that means is, Shadowplay records my mic and gameplay, and my webcam records all my mic. When I go to put them together in my editor, I can use both frequencies to line them up and sync them perfectly. Mute the webcam audio, and you're ready to render out an in-sync facecam video!