Raged Quit a Horror Game. Has this happened to you?

pizzagrenade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
So I was playing White Night recently for a Let's Play series on my channel and it got to this part I just couldn't get past. I kept trying and trying but couldn't do it. I know it's possible but I ended up getting angry and quitting the Let's Play. I'm actually second guessing whether or not to either continue or even post them. I have the first episode scheduled to go up tomorrow but I'm wondering if I should take it down until I can push past this one part.

Has this ever happened to you during a let's play?

Or on any game for that matter?

Should I take down the video before it's posted?

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
Show the video to some friends and find out what they think. If they say its funny you could keep it up. If it doesn't spark anything that looks good then you might want to hold off on it. That is just my opinion though.

There have been several games that me and my friends did a rage on for example, Bloodborne. Even though it was one person raging while the rest were having fun with the reaction we didn't end up playing it for several months.

pizzagrenade

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2014
Arizona
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Show the video to some friends and find out what they think. If they say its funny you could keep it up. If it doesn't spark anything that looks good then you might want to hold off on it. That is just my opinion though.

There have been several games that me and my friends did a rage on for example, Bloodborne. Even though it was one person raging while the rest were having fun with the reaction we didn't end up playing it for several months.

I decided to not give up on the game. I'm going to end up rerecording it at a later date, since there's more after the point where I've been, I think it would be okay if I finished in one part what took me 4 parts before because of the reason I quit.

Crimsonient

Rising User
Oct 17, 2015
YouTube
This happened to me with Prison Architect because of some weird bugs. I got incredibly frustrated with these issues and stopped playing it for like 3 months. I just started playing again though.
That's never happened with a horror game though.

Pew

Rising User
Oct 22, 2015
YouTube
yea, but only when I can't get passed a level and i've tried everything but you know i'm stuck, until someone helps me get passed it, then i carry on, but that doesn't happen very often