really stupid question here

Ghostllie

Respected User
Nov 29, 2015
YouTube
so uh i a have a dumb question but will getting a new graphics card help the quality of my vlogs and videos? im probably gonna look really stupid asking that

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
Quality of your videos will depend on settings of your recorder you chose, I guess, but having a better graphic card if you can aford it is not a bad thing at all. :)

Vers

Jan 30, 2016
Quality of vlogs: no
videos overall: (depending on what youre recording) yes.

dandruff

Aug 15, 2015
YouTube
lots of yeses and noes here. i dont like these kinds of answers so i wont use any yeses or noes.

the quality of your video is depends on your camera. if you would like to shoot better video i recommend upgrading.

the speed of your render time depends on your CPU (as well as your GPU if your software is GPU accelerated)

the ability to render at higher resolutions depends on your editing software and what codecs it has installed.

the amount of layers you are able to have in your video and not have your computer slow down depends on the amount of RAM you have.

the ability to scrub through footage in your editing software is determined by the speed of the drive the footage is located on (or by the network if the file is located on a server.)

hoped this helped. ^_^