Solved Reapply for Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
About 4 or 5 weeks ago I applied to partner with the Freedom Network.But for some reason until now on my Youtube Dashboard It doesn't say Network:Freedom it just says Partner Verified.Can a Mod please check If I am partnered with Freedom or not , and If I'm not can someone please tell me how to reapply.An Admin named Koala told me to submit a support ticket or come here so I did.

blakeblood9

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
YouTube
About 4 or 5 weeks ago I applied to partner with the Freedom Network.But for some reason until now on my Youtube Dashboard It doesn't say Network:Freedom it just says Partner Verified.Can a Mod please check If I am partnered with Freedom or not , and If I'm not can someone please tell me how to reapply.An Admin named Koala told me to submit a support ticket or come here so I did.
no, the freedom name has to be below the partner verfied thing.

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you have sent in an application then you should recieve an email if your accepted. If not then make sure your youtube doesn't contain copyright material like 3rd party music for example. If everthing is in order then send a ticket to freedom.support.tm and explain the situation there as they can help you further ;)

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
It looks like you have removed all your videos from public. To be in Freedom you must have at least 1 video public which is probably why you were removed/not accepted. Would be nice if they let you know though...

As the others have said, once you have a video public message support and they should be able to reconnect your channel.

Upvote 0

RangerElite

Nov 2, 2015
It looks like you have removed all your videos from public. To be in Freedom you must have at least 1 video public which is probably why you were removed/not accepted. Would be nice if they let you know though...

As the others have said, once you have a video public message support and they should be able to reconnect your channel.
Oh yeah,You're right!After waiting for 4 weeks I decided to restart my channel so I deleted my 3 videos.

Reactions: ReesFitz92
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.