Solved Receiver's account is locked or inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabjeet Singh

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
Can you guys help me? actually i have a paypal account and it was not active before and maybe because of that I was not able to see any money in my paypal account but now I have completed all the steps to verify my account and my account(paypal one) is now active, I just need to know that when will I get those payments which says receiver account is locked or inactive?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
From what I understand with Paypal is the the ability to receive funds can vary by country or in some countries, additional steps are needed before the account can receive payments. The error message in your original post typically means that there is a limitation on an account that is preventing an account from receiving payments.

As you have now made the account active, you should be able to request a catch-up payment for any revenue you have not be paid due to this on your Freedom dashboard. which you can view on the "home section" of the dashboard immediately under the tab of all earnings. Further to this I'm sure you know Freedom pays on a month payment delay, so any revenue you had earned for October will be paid to you at the end of December.

If you have any other issues please don't hesitate to let us know

Upvote 0

Chicco Torres

Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
Philippines
That's right. Any earnings that you were not able to receive via your PayPal will not disappear. You can request for a Catch-up payment by going to your Revenue tab on your Shiny Freedom! dashboard. Once the page is loaded you will have the option to request for a Catch-up payment.

Please take note that this is a manual process meaning it will take some time before you see the payment reflect on your PayPal account. I won't be able to provide you a time frame but what I can assure you that once the earnings have been verified, it will be transferred to your PayPal account.

Hope this helps. If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us via the Community forums or by our Support page.

Upvote 0

Rabjeet Singh

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
Thank you guys for this, I need to tell you that, I have got my this October 30th payment today, and yeah there is a thing like REQUEST CATCH UP, and I have clicked it you can check whether I have done it right or wrong, I have attached a screenshot, and one more thing as I have got around 50$ in my account since I signed up in 2014, but so far I have got only 2.23$, will it take time to get all those earnings in my paypal account.? My earnings are from 2014 but got only 2.23$ :p because of inactive paypal account, please let me know, thank you guys.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 3
  • new.PNG
    new.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 3
Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank you guys for this, I need to tell you that, I have got my this October 30th payment today, and yeah there is a thing like REQUEST CATCH UP, and I have clicked it you can check whether I have done it right or wrong, I have attached a screenshot, and one more thing as I have got around 50$ in my account since I signed up in 2014, but so far I have got only 2.23$, will it take time to get all those earnings in my paypal account.? My earnings are from 2014 but got only 2.23$ :p because of inactive paypal account, please let me know, thank you guys.

As long as you have been with Freedom since building up that potential revenue (I.e the around $50) then this will be paid to you within 24-48 days of you requesting the catch-up payment

Upvote 0

Rabjeet Singh

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 26, 2016
Buddy I have one more thing and the last one to ask , :p i just need to know that I clicked several times on that REQUEST CATCH UP button, but it still showing me that button, do I need to click on it again? I hope im not bothering you guys,

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Buddy I have one more thing and the last one to ask , :p i just need to know that I clicked several times on that REQUEST CATCH UP button, but it still showing me that button, do I need to click on it again? I hope im not bothering you guys,
You only need to click on the button once, it is not an instantaneous process as someone checks over that you are indeed owed the catch-up payment and has to sign off on this being sent to you. As I said above it normally takes around 24-48 hours for this catch-up payment to be paid to you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.