Request Remaking my 1st video, good idea or bad ?

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
Hey guys !
First of all thank you for checking out this thread :)
So I originally started my channel back in 2014 with a let's play of Bioshock Infinite and this game quickly became one of my favorite games ever still to this day ! I've changed my content style quite a bit over the years and I decided to remake another video on Bioshock Infinite in the style that I do now to see what has changed, and quite a lot in fact !
New video:

The original one:

Reactions: Won

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
I like both the videos :) but your audio was more crisp back then... meaby dont have you mic that close to your mouth :(

Reactions: Astinax

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hey guys !
First of all thank you for checking out this thread :)
So I originally started my channel back in 2014 with a let's play of Bioshock Infinite and this game quickly became one of my favorite games ever still to this day ! I've changed my content style quite a bit over the years and I decided to remake another video on Bioshock Infinite in the style that I do now to see what has changed, and quite a lot in fact !
New video:

The original one:
I advise the idea of redoing/rethinking the idea! I too was thinking of doing this is the core of how my channel got started!

Reactions: Astinax

Astinax

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2014
YouTube
astinax98
I like both the videos :) but your audio was more crisp back then... meaby dont have you mic that close to your mouth :(
oh yeah, I'll rethink my audio processing, thanks for the opinion :)[DOUBLEPOST=1492544201][/DOUBLEPOST]
I advise the idea of redoing/rethinking the idea! I too was thinking of doing this is the core of how my channel got started!
you should! It's quite interesting seeing how things change :)[DOUBLEPOST=1492544230][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good idea in my opinion because as you grow you learn and can give better quality for the same video ;)
haha definitely! thanks for the opinion :)