Network Remember the Beginning?

Techno Creeper

Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2017
Earth
youtube.com
YouTube
realMrTechno
Alright, so I was in a "battle" between me and Freedom, and Freedom just won. I don't think I'm allowed to post the entire email conversation here, but here's the one sentence that ended it all:

Yep. That one.
The reason I'm making a huge fuss about this is that I remember that a staff member had said that Freedom would still allow channels with under 10k views. Maybe not. Looks like I need to invest in a view bot.
Any channel with less than 10k views, don't even bother trying to get into Freedom, or any other MCN for that matter. They are unable to gain money off of you, and that means you are worthless to them.
Peace.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom did announce this in a video 4 days ago on their YouTube channel. I am also in talks with support and other departments to see if this is something we might be able to get as a notification on the application stage to outline this to users. I completely understand the frustration and disappointment this must lead to but unfortunately due to the new rules regarding monetisation there is no way in which Freedom can allow you to join the Network (as mentioned by Freedom in their video).

Reactions: RyanSellers

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
You can't make money of youtube or join any network until you have 10k views
It's not freedoms fault