Gaming Returning to YouTube!

Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys!

I am returning to YouTube after almost 8 months of not uploading. I do YouTube because I love it and that's why I'm returning!

I made my way in to the freedom family by a friend's recommendation and I would never choose a different network!

I try to upload as much as possible but mainly every 2 days.

My dream is to hopefully become an airline pilot which is my dream job.

I upload gaming videos, mainly FIFA!

My hobbies are mainly gaming but I also do mountain biking.

My favourite food is PIZZAAAA

I joined the forums to interact with the Freedom family!

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCboR7e5sQp3Qgj4bEp8DIcA

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey Kazza!

Welcome back to YouTube! I'm so glad that you decided to make videos again. I love how you are loyal to Freedom!, I think you made a great decision joining this network. Do you watch KSI? I see that you like Fifa and KSI is a really popular Fifa YouTuber. I love his videos, and I don't even like Fifa haha. Also, what other games do you play? Is it really just Fifa only? I mainly play Minecraft right now but I'm waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to release!

I'm glad that you introduced on our forums, I enjoyed reading it :p

Cheers!

Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey Kazza!

Welcome back to YouTube! I'm so glad that you decided to make videos again. I love how you are loyal to Freedom!, I think you made a great decision joining this network. Do you watch KSI? I see that you like Fifa and KSI is a really popular Fifa YouTuber. I love his videos, and I don't even like Fifa haha. Also, what other games do you play? Is it really just Fifa only? I mainly play Minecraft right now but I'm waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to release!

I'm glad that you introduced on our forums, I enjoyed reading it :p

Cheers!

Hey and thanks!

I love the freedom network, I like KSI's videos, he's funny and entertaining. I've watched him since his FIFA 12 days, the best videos. I play other games like GTA 5 and Minecraft too, Star Wars Battlefront looks amazing. I played the beta a little and its surely one I'm gonna buy.

Thanks for reading my introduction :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445526098][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! Welcome to Freedom!
Pizza is life by the way.

Thanks! :D

Pizza is life![DOUBLEPOST=1445526180][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the forums Kazza! Also welcome back to youtube :) Hope you have a great time with us and if you have any problems let me know.

Thank-you! Sure will thanks. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445526215][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well welcome back to youtube! Hopefully you enjoy your stay back here ;D

Thanks, I will definitely enjoy my stay :D

Reactions: Bryan

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey and thanks!

I love the freedom network, I like KSI's videos, he's funny and entertaining. I've watched him since his FIFA 12 days, the best videos. I play other games like GTA 5 and Minecraft too, Star Wars Battlefront looks amazing. I played the beta a little and its surely one I'm gonna buy.

Thanks for reading my introduction :D[DOUBLEPOST=1445526098][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks! :D

Pizza is life![DOUBLEPOST=1445526180][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank-you! Sure will thanks. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445526215][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks, I will definitely enjoy my stay :D

That's sick! I love to watch KSI and his brother CSG. Super fun to watch!