Justanother Artist

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2015
NoneYa
www.youtube.com
YouTube
If you clicked on this then I'm assuming you know what its about :p
So yeah comment below and I'll give a critical honest review of your channel, no holding back. Everything from video quality to channel art conflictions and give tips- to the best of my ability- on how I think you should improve!
This isn't a Review 4 Review so checking out my channel isn't necessary but I welcome any criticism towards my own content as well! :)

Reactions: Kingsteel

Justanother Artist

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2015
NoneYa
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well let me start with the pros which are pretty much everything. You've got the quality in audio, lighting, video, and commentary. It was hard for me to find any dull moments in most of your videos. So in that respect you are doing great. I also saw that you have had your channel for about a year now with little growth. Now I'm not an expert on growing a channel or anything but I feel as though diversifying your content may help you to reach out to a bigger audience. I can understand you not wanting to do that if you want to focus more on gaming but its pretty apparent that an insane majority of YouTube channels are based upon gaming. From what I saw your Black Ops 3 videos aren't much different from the millions of other Black Ops 3 videos out on YouTube making your videos hidden in the sea of others therefore hurting your growth. That's the way I see it at least. Then when I took a look at your most popular videos it was no surprise that they contained the little content you outputted concerning subjects other than gaming such as tutorials and comedy skits. I know its really difficult to output videos like your "The Nester" video since it takes a LOT of planning, scheduling, editing and what not. I've had my fair share of short films to edit in film class. But focusing on that type of content and less on gaming may be the key to growing. Especially aiming towards making content about current events and popular topics. Or maybe combine gaming and skits! That's the best advice I can give you since in terms of gaming videos the quality of your videos is no different than some of the bigger gamers out there. With a larger audience I feel as though those videos would definitely work. But all this advice is only relevant if your main focus is getting bigger on YouTube! If you want to keep doing what you're doing you never know maybe one video may just blow up all of a sudden.

JarredSinclairTV

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Well let me start with the pros which are pretty much everything. You've got the quality in audio, lighting, video, and commentary. It was hard for me to find any dull moments in most of your videos. So in that respect you are doing great. I also saw that you have had your channel for about a year now with little growth. Now I'm not an expert on growing a channel or anything but I feel as though diversifying your content may help you to reach out to a bigger audience. I can understand you not wanting to do that if you want to focus more on gaming but its pretty apparent that an insane majority of YouTube channels are based upon gaming. From what I saw your Black Ops 3 videos aren't much different from the millions of other Black Ops 3 videos out on YouTube making your videos hidden in the sea of others therefore hurting your growth. That's the way I see it at least. Then when I took a look at your most popular videos it was no surprise that they contained the little content you outputted concerning subjects other than gaming such as tutorials and comedy skits. I know its really difficult to output videos like your "The Nester" video since it takes a LOT of planning, scheduling, editing and what not. I've had my fair share of short films to edit in film class. But focusing on that type of content and less on gaming may be the key to growing. Especially aiming towards making content about current events and popular topics. Or maybe combine gaming and skits! That's the best advice I can give you since in terms of gaming videos the quality of your videos is no different than some of the bigger gamers out there. With a larger audience I feel as though those videos would definitely work. But all this advice is only relevant if your main focus is getting bigger on YouTube! If you want to keep doing what you're doing you never know maybe one video may just blow up all of a sudden.

Hey man,

Thank you very much for those kind words and very helpful pointers :D, Yeah I uploaded "The Nester" a year ago and then really didn't start doing much on my channel until about 5 Months ago. I have alot planned outside of gaming and more Short Film, Skits, Webseries & a Feature Film orientated but like you said it takes far more amounts of planning to effectively execute those more so than gaming videos (Not disregarding the work that goes into gaming videos - those still take a few hours to put together). I will be moving into more diverse gaming with Let's plays etc now that I have just built my Beast Editing & Gaming PC

Thank you once again for taking the time to write this review, it is most appreciated :D

rajjadaunn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2014
India
YouTube
Thanks for creating this thread. I don't have knowledge about editing but, I tried my best and make my 1st video of gta 5 stunt. (I would love to see your feedback ).

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Hey, great click bait ;) Wouldn't mind an honest review of my channel please, feedback will help me in the right direction.

my latest video -

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
W
If you clicked on this then I'm assuming you know what its about :p
So yeah comment below and I'll give a critical honest review of your channel, no holding back. Everything from video quality to channel art conflictions and give tips- to the best of my ability- on how I think you should improve!
This isn't a Review 4 Review so checking out my channel isn't necessary but I welcome any criticism towards my own content as well! :)
Would love one thanks