Review4Review review for review?

Film Tech

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 24, 2016
filmtechproductions.tk
YouTube
You have a great quality mic, and video. One thing I would recommend is finding a subject to talk about while the rest of the video is playing. That way you can keep the viewers more entertained. Although if you just want the focus to be on the clips then that's all good. You have a good mic and a good voice. Keep it up. Also maybe if this GFX team thing happens you can get them to make you some better thumbnails. The ones you have right now are good although they do seem a little cluttered. Hope this helps.

Would love a review on my channel although its not a gaming channel and its a much different sort of channel.

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
You have a great quality mic, and video. One thing I would recommend is finding a subject to talk about while the rest of the video is playing. That way you can keep the viewers more entertained. Although if you just want the focus to be on the clips then that's all good. You have a good mic and a good voice. Keep it up. Also maybe if this GFX team thing happens you can get them to make you some better thumbnails. The ones you have right now are good although they do seem a little cluttered. Hope this helps.

Would love a review on my channel although its not a gaming channel and its a much different sort of channel.
Very Nice channel The quality is very nice and so are the shots do you do them all yourself?