Request Review The King's Channel

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys Jeff here, I'm looking for feedback for my channel. Feedbacks on the trailer, channel itself and the video. Also I would thank you lads for spending the time on reviewing and checking out my channel! Cheers mate
https://www.youtube.com/user/JeffLeong1998
You could invest in some more artwork for your banner. Standing out is easier when you get a professional version done. As for your channel trailer, you sounded like you were holding your voice back slightly. I could hear a small background hum as well, but you're making progress ^^

FreebootCreative

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
You could invest in some more artwork for your banner. Standing out is easier when you get a professional version done. As for your channel trailer, you sounded like you were holding your voice back slightly. I could hear a small background hum as well, but you're making progress ^^
Completely agree, but I'd add that you could try to make your thumbnails more consistent, and have a theme for them as well as fitting you thumbnails to the content. I've seen the same thumbnail on multiple videos.
Good luck to you though! Have fun out there :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Completely agree, but I'd add that you could try to make your thumbnails more consistent, and have a theme for them as well as fitting you thumbnails to the content. I've seen the same thumbnail on multiple videos.
Branding is definitely important, that way people can remember you easier. Think about any major corporation, I can't get over the McDonalds logo, even if I tried.

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Cheers mate will keep that in mind. As for my background noise will fix it before I render it :p

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Thanks man and I'll try. Since I'm not that good with photoshop guess I'll start learning now :3

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys Jeff here, I'm looking for feedback for my channel. Feedbacks on the trailer, channel itself and the video. Also I would thank you lads for spending the time on reviewing and checking out my channel! Cheers mate
https://www.youtube.com/user/JeffLeong1998

Here are my thoughts for what they are worth:

• I like your banner, if you can stay consistent with your theme - it will work (atleast for me)
  • Your intro is initially interesting, i like the fade with the music. The Visuals on it are .. lacking. It doesn't seem to fit the mood. Consider looking at other intros like that of mine, Angry Joe Show, total biscuit, Etc to see how theme and music fit together.
  • You have some play lists up on your main chanel, but consider making more or moving them around to make your page more engaging. Again, when someone comes to your channel.. You can do the play lists so you show them and guide them to wher eyou want them to go.
  • You need thumbnails. You compete with hundreds of other videos that have thumbnails.. Think of a 'kingly theme' and start creating thumbnails around it.. Look at the Hit Start Hub channel thumbnails.. bright, colorful, and consistent.. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJ1oUQsEDa0KkKSV45noCQ/videos)
  • Overall I like your voice overs, and it looks like you hit Gold on the GTA V.. consider doing more GTA tutorials ;)

Hope this helps

KingJeffo

Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2014
YouTube
Here are my thoughts for what they are worth:

• I like your banner, if you can stay consistent with your theme - it will work (atleast for me)
  • Your intro is initially interesting, i like the fade with the music. The Visuals on it are .. lacking. It doesn't seem to fit the mood. Consider looking at other intros like that of mine, Angry Joe Show, total biscuit, Etc to see how theme and music fit together.
  • You have some play lists up on your main chanel, but consider making more or moving them around to make your page more engaging. Again, when someone comes to your channel.. You can do the play lists so you show them and guide them to wher eyou want them to go.
  • You need thumbnails. You compete with hundreds of other videos that have thumbnails.. Think of a 'kingly theme' and start creating thumbnails around it.. Look at the Hit Start Hub channel thumbnails.. bright, colorful, and consistent.. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJ1oUQsEDa0KkKSV45noCQ/videos)
  • Overall I like your voice overs, and it looks like you hit Gold on the GTA V.. consider doing more GTA tutorials ;)

Hope this helps
Thanks for your input man! What you said definitely make sense and your opinion is what I really needed. So I'll keep that in mind man :D