GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Everyone!!!
I am sorry i havent reviewed all of your amazing channels yet
I havent had time or a proper internet for sometime now...That being said,Please expect MOST of the reviews by the 29th of this month :D

Reactions: Shea Muccy

Chromenized

Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
ChromenizedYT
Hey man! I love your channel. I thought some of your videos were really funny xD. For some reason, i'm not the kind of person who likes to try out new games, and I don't know why haha. But your commentary really kept me into watching. I like to stick to certain types of games like Minecraft, COD, GTA, and things like that. If you could do a review on my channel, that would be awesome! If you could just look at my latest 3 videos, I would be super grateful.

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
RichPlay8
Channel Logo - I really liked the channel logo...whoever drew that is reeeeeeeaallly amazing
2.Channel Banner/Art - I personally feel you could a muuuch better job at it (sorry i felt it was kinda simple)
3.Audio - Your audio was pretty decent however sometimes i could not understand what you were saying(it was kind of a mix of a slightly strong accent as well as you not talk near the mic or you moving (Assuming you have a mic in you headphones))
4.Other Info - Honestly speaking,the length of your videos are a bit too long.I would recommend checking the "Audience Retention" tab under in the "Analytics" because it is possible that the whole video isnt being watched,in which case the extra minutes in your videos are just a wasted effort by you
5.Thumbnails - You have good thumbnails,it is good enough to catch the attention of someone so i would count that as a win xD
6.Playlists - You have a good amount of playlists and categorized your stuff which is good :D
7.Channel Trailer - Your channel trailer was quite long.Honestly speaking towards the end i got a little bored.The editing doing though was good.i would highly recommend making it shorter and also not keeping the name of as "Trailer" instead try something funny or something to get the interest of the viewer
8.Description - Lol i dont know what to say about it because it doesnt really tell us (The viewers) much about your channel other than that you upload daily and that you play games (add some more detail to it )
9.Homepage - Your homepage felt kinda empty with only created playlist,trailer and uploads...add some of your awesome playlists there!
10.Overall Score - I would give your channel a 7.5/10

Last edited:

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Nuno Palma
1.Channel Logo - It was fine...though just having a pic of who i assume is you isnt really the best idea.Your logo was quite dull as well soooooo.....yeeeeeeeeeaah cant really say anymore on that xD
2.Channel Banner/Art - It was quuuuite simplistic and the only thing good was the anime hand (whose i assume is luffy's...not sure xD)
3.Audio - Your audio was baaaaaad,,,,there was waaay to much noise and the game audio was very loud as compared to yours (This point was based off your video "Antenna - I think I found Khepri! (PC)").I would recommend moving into a room with more items in it (more sound absorbing the better like cloths in general),increasing YOUR sound in whichever editing software you use (to do this you have to record your voice separate,using say a software like audacity ) and finally get a better quality mic (Though the first two suggestion will greatly help with the quality and is significantly less expensive xD )
4.Other Info - You should interact with your audience more even if all they say is "Cool" or "Nice Video"(I had only seen like 3 videos so i dont know if you are really interactive or not)
5.Thumbnails - Your Thumbnails were......different....while some were good,others were either dull,overly simple or just boring
6.Playlists - I saw you have a good amount of playlists to categorize your content...which is very good :D
7.Channel Trailer - YOU DONT HAVE ONE!...OMG...xD JK...however you shouldnt put a video like "Why Is Orange Orange" as your channel trailer especially because it is VEEEERY tough to get what you are saying with the echos and all...and yes i get that the video was just a joke with illuminate and all but seriously work on a trailer!
8.Description - It tells nothing about your channel which is very very bad...just putting some quote you found off the internet and your snap chat name DOES NOT count as a description
9.Homepage - Dude...add some playlists in there...please xD...it looked quuuuuuite empty
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give you only 2.5/10
Dude you have alot of things to improve and i KNOW you can and will do it :D

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
LTZ Gamer
1.Channel Logo - I really liked your channel logo....it was quite welcoming(Yeah it is kinda hard to put it in words so welcoming is the best i could come up with xD)
2.Channel Banner/Art - i am assuming you used a template to make it (Which is fine,dont get me wrong!) however i feel it would be best to add to pics of games that YOU have played on your channel(this is just a personal preference because it kinda gives the impression that you play those games (which i dont think you have))
3.Audio - Your audio was good but you HAVE to increase YOUR sound so that your sound overpowers the games sound
4.Other Info - you might wanna consider doing some advertising of your channel (Say on FB groups,twitter or even here) because you have good quality stuff and it sucks that you have such a less audience
5.Thumbnails - Good thumbnails,eye catching however i would recommend using a larger variety of thumbnails instead of the same thumbnail (Like for your fallout series)
6.Playlists - I saw you have a good amount of playlists to categorize your content...which is very good :D
7.Channel Trailer - It was a short and sweet trailer...I liked it :)
8.Description - It was quite short but i feel you should add a little more to it
9.Homepage - You might wanna add some more playlists in there xD
10.Overall Score - i would give your channel an 8.5/10
Keep up the good work and i hope you get a big audience in the future :D

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
VoidStarzZHD
ok your channel was fine but your banner art was too simple,which isnt always bad but here it was too simple
You audio was bad (not too bad but bad nevertheless).it would often cut out a little so it was tough to understand you
You need a trailer and its good you added playlists to your homepage
add more details to your description
work on some more thumbnails instead of using the same for certain videos and also dont take screenshots for your thumbnail

and finally your channel was a good 7/10

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
IVonnaDie
Alright right off the bat...loved the channel logo and banner
You should do more work on your trailer
Add your Uploads and different playlists to your homepage because it is quuuuite empty
no offenne but you have a slightly strong accent which made it a little difficult for me to understand you.That being said,your audio was good though xD
you have some good thumbnails
Change your description to DESCRIBE your channel a little more instead of having all these links and only a line or two regarding your channel
Overall i would give you a decent 8/10
good job :D

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
RareFrost
Well i have not seen an MC montage so far and i have to say it was quite interesting
There really isnt much i can say about the video other than good thumbnail and add a link to the music used
The video was good :D

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
MSHAY Gaming
Dude you should add the playlists you made to your homepage and i feel you should change the trailer and NOT put your intro in the trailer (Yes i understand it is still a video but by 12 seconds you should have mentioned your name and even grabbed the attention of the viewer)
The audio quality was fine and even good good job with the playlists
I liked the thumbnails you used they were quite clear and slightly eye catching
xD your description was interesting
Also...forgot to mention...loved the logo and banner
Overall i would your channel and 8/10

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Muccy
Your Logo and channel art are fairly decent
Taking a screenshot from the game and slapping on a name does not count as thumbnail
Your description was quite professional so good job there :D
You NEED to make a trailer as well as add more playlists or items to your channel homepage
Finally,you have good audio and a clear voice
i would rate you channel a good 7/10

Reactions: Shea Muccy

KushalGamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016
YouTube
I would like a review what you think about this video! And please tell me the truth I want to learn from it!

Shea Muccy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Wales, United Kingdom
YouTube
xMuccy
Muccy
Your Logo and channel art are fairly decent
Taking a screenshot from the game and slapping on a name does not count as thumbnail
Your description was quite professional so good job there :D
You NEED to make a trailer as well as add more playlists or items to your channel homepage
Finally,you have good audio and a clear voice
i would rate you channel a good 7/10
Thanks for the review :) I appreciate it!

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
I would like a review what you think about this video! And please tell me the truth I want to learn from it!
Dude i dont know what to say.....you were waaaaaaaaay too energetic,dont get me wrong ,being energetic is nice but you were just too damn energetic to a point where it felt fake and forced and believe me you SHOULD NOT be fake or act forced in your videos.Its kinda clear you are trying to be Jacksepticeye there with the screaming,but remember less is always good too
The commentary however was quite good so kudos on that dude :D

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
MultiSpiderFish
1.Channel Logo - I loved your logo,its so simple yet sooo good
2.Channel Banner/Art - Awesome channel banner,if it was a template then kudos to the dude who made otherwise if you made it yourself then WOW *claps* dude it was awesome
3.Audio - well based off your latest video (Paladin - MY trusty bow) the audio was quuuuuite clear soo good job there
4.Other Info - You need to talk more (Again...this was based off your latest video).Honestly i felt kinda sleepy because you talked slow and less
5.Thumbnails - Your thumbnails are on point dude...eye catching,simple and effective
6.Playlists - You did a good job with categorized
7.Channel Trailer - ADD A TRAILER!,seriously add a trailer or atleast a video you think shows the best parts about your channel (like a montage or something),honestly i feel it would be better with trailer rather than a montage
8.Description - Add a better description rather than just "Ask me Anything".A description is supposed to describe you and your channel
9.Homepage - Add some of your awesome playlists in there dude...why so shy???
10.Overall Score - You Got A Solid 9/10
you have small things to improve but overall your channel was good

Reactions: GenfordGaming

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
GaminMadness TimeToPlay
1.Channel Logo -
Both,your logo and banner are very good.Good job :D
2.Channel Banner/Art -
3.Audio - Very clear and i could understand every word you said
4.Other Info - yeah i dont have anything for this one xD
5.Thumbnails - well...they werent the best,they were decent though
6.Playlists - You have categorized your videos effective,very good
7.Channel Trailer - Add one xD....now while it is fine to put a video that thinks describes your channel best,adding a trailer is waaaaaay better
8.Description - Very informative
9.Homepage - The first impression is the best and your homepage was really good
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give you a decent 8/10
There really wasnt much i could say about your channel coz you did almost everything right

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Redman Gaming
Ok dude i have no idea how to say this but the max i will give your channel is a 2/10
IF you want then continue reading but spoilers.....its going to be rough
1.Channel Logo - It was fairly decent
2.Channel Banner/Art - Dude you HAVE TO WORK HARD on it,and a little tip NEVER IGNORE ASPECT RATIO (lol i am not yelling just trying to get a point across)
3.Audio - Very good audio...i did not hear much noise(well...i think the "Noise" i heard might have been from the game)
4.Other Info - you didnot take part in any sub4sub action did you coz your subscriber/view ratio is waaaaay off (50 views with 45 subs is kinda bad)
5.Thumbnails - ok i admit you have good thumbnails but you NEED TO WORK ON MORE thumbnails.you should use the same thumbnail for like 4 videos straight
6.Playlists - well...i could even see that coz i guess youtube considers your channel as a watcher channel rather than an uploader one
7.Channel Trailer - you need to work on one or atleast put a video you believe describes your channel best as a trailer
8.Description - Again cant see it....my guess is you need to verify your account or enable custom layouts(i dont remeber)
9.Homepage - Add playlists,Add a trailer and probably remove the Subscrition panel
10.Overall Score - like i said 2/10
dude you have aloooooooot of work to do

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
GenfordGaming
1.Channel Logo - Good logo :D
2.Channel Banner/Art - Great Banner,really simple yet awesome
3.Audio - Nice and clean...i could understand almost everything you said
4.Other Info - xD really liked the intro (The song you used was one of my fav songs xD)
5.Thumbnails - some of your thumbnails were great however the great ones were used for multiple videos which is not good...the rest were fine but werent really eye catching and or were dull
6.Playlists - well...you categorized your videos..thats good :D
7.Channel Trailer - Dude while you did have an actual Channel Trailer, i really would not call it a Channel Trailer rather just a Trailer for like a movie or something...the trailer should have been short and sweet which it wasnt exactly....Talk in your trailer rather than having gameplay footage and relaying on good editing skills
8.Description - Nice and descriptive description...good job :D
9.Homepage - It was quite well balanced however i feel you should have added some extra playlists in there
10.Overall Score - Overall i would give your channel an 8/10

Reactions: GenfordGaming