RuneScape

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
Do any of you play RuneScape, whether Old School RuneScape or RuneScape 3? How long have you been playing for/how old is your account for either or both?

I recently came back about two years ago (and from a five to eightish months hiatus recently) to my 10 year old RS3 account. I'm playing RS3 more because I left before random events got removed and before EOC got introduced so much of the content is new to me.

What type of player are you? Skiller? PvMer/Boss-runner? Quests? Or a mixture of both? What are your highest stats and any 99s? Any skills you're working on right now and/or are intending to max, whether to 99 or 120 for certain skills?

All of my skills have an average of 55-75ish (with my highest being Magic at 80), with seven of my skills being +70, while all but five other skills of mine are at +60 to 69. I'm currently working towards Varrock Armor so I just need to grind Woodcutting, Cooking, Firemaking and Prayer in order of least to most levels required (19-40, an average of 20 levels or so) then I'm going to grind Mining before I go back to Prif req-training.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed