ericksonteixeira

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Hello People.
Oi,estou muito grato de fazer parte de tudo isso!!! Eu tenho um vlog e espero poder compartilhar e crescer junto com vocês.

I'm so grateful to be here and I hope to grow with you... all ^^
My channel is about comedy (vlog) and I'm sorry, I just talk in portuguese there =o

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello People.
I'm so grateful to be here and I hope to grow with you... all ^^
My channel is about comedy (vlog) and I'm sorry, I just talk in portuguese there =o
Hello Erick, I'm glad that you're grateful to be here right now! What got you interested in growing on freedom? It can be a slow experience at first, but when you figure out some tricks, you should be golden ^^

Reactions: ericksonteixeira

ericksonteixeira

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Hello Erick, I'm glad that you're grateful to be here right now! What got you interested in growing on freedom? It can be a slow experience at first, but when you figure out some tricks, you should be golden ^^
I saw on social media,that freedom is a great network and make all members, no matter how bigger or small is the channel... be part of it, with comment,suggestions and interactions.
It makes me feel comfortable to enjoy this network.
I'm decided to creat a solid career on youtube.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I saw on social media,that freedom is a great network and make all members, no matter how bigger or small is the channel... be part of it, with comment,suggestions and interactions.
It makes me feel comfortable to enjoy this network.
I'm decided to creat a solid career on youtube.
You're right about that, freedom can help out people in mysterious ways at times. I enjoy the forums the most, since interacting with like-minded people can really boost your motivations for the future. Did you recently start with freedom?

ericksonteixeira

New User
Apr 17, 2016
You're right about that, freedom can help out people in mysterious ways at times. I enjoy the forums the most, since interacting with like-minded people can really boost your motivations for the future. Did you recently start with freedom?
Yes!!!
I'm started right now

ericksonteixeira

New User
Apr 17, 2016
Hah, that's great that you started today! I'm sure that you can grow in time, and meet a lot of swell people on here. Have you looked around on the forums already for additional spots to post on?
to be honest no haha
I'm working and my time is short. I'll see all those options later

Reactions: Prology