Gaming Searching for another hilarious Guy to join the group!

Damian Nijboer

May 9, 2016
Hello everyone!

Me and my group are looking for another participan for our youtube Funny moment video's.

You dont need any special skill but what we do want is at least 2 times an hour or more a week to record video's. And a fairly decent microphone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{IF YOU DONT HAVE PARTICULAR GAMES NO WORRIES!} We can find a way arround that, And if not i'll buy them for you!

Already having a fairly professional looking youtube channel will give you a big step forward, But that does not mean that you are in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my youtube channel, Go take a look and see for yourself if you want to join us!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPCTwe3XmuggUheCaBYkBVA

-If you would contact me thats posible through here in the forums, and through discord.