Offering SEND ME YOUR VIDEOS

Stoonios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 7, 2015
www.stoonios.com
YouTube
HEY! I want to start a video critique show (kind of like =3 but less aggressive and more positive) about videos on Freedom! But to do that I need videos! Send me in your videos and I'll feature them in my videos! I want a variety of different videos so yes gaming videos are definitely welcome but ANYONE who doesnt do gaming, it would be nice to have your videos in here too haha!

Also - Freedom might remove the video links here because they think its promotion, so type in the title of the video too so I can go to your channel and find it if freedom deletes the link.

Thank You!

Reactions: Sookey Andreea

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
HEY! I want to start a video critique show (kind of like =3 but less aggressive and more positive) about videos on Freedom! But to do that I need videos! Send me in your videos and I'll feature them in my videos! I want a variety of different videos so yes gaming videos are definitely welcome but ANYONE who doesnt do gaming, it would be nice to have your videos in here too haha!

Also - Freedom might remove the video links here because they think its promotion, so type in the title of the video too so I can go to your channel and find it if freedom deletes the link.

Thank You!
You should head over to the community review section. That way people can come to you easier ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/