Share your Thanks Giving Gaming Shopping Experience

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Well guys, I want to hear everyone shopping experiences this Thanks giving. Anyone just bought Steam,Origins and etc digital games? Well for me, not yet for digital. But today, I decided to go to Game Stop to check their sale.

So they have this Buy 2 Pre Owned (USED) and get 1 Free. So I decided to purchase Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, Agarest Zero and Dragon Age Inquisition. I already have Dragon Age games on Steam and Origins. But for the PS3 not yet and since I want to have physical copy I bought it.

So anyway, at the cash register I put Agarest Zero with Dragon Age Inquisition together and Dragon Age Ultimate Edition separate. I told the guy, buy 2 and get 1 free right? Then the cash register guy was like. Your slick, but we only give you the cheapest game you bought for Free. I was disappointed, because I thought I could save some money. Agarest cost like $6 and Inquisition was like $18. That is why I bundle them up and the Ultimate Edition was like $23.

In total, I paid like $40 for the 3 games. Seriously, if they will have buy 2 and get 1 free sale. They should put a note that says "Free One is the Cheapest Game". Right now, I do not feel like going to Game Stop for a while. I might just buy stop online and wait it to arrive.

The purpose that I go to their store was to save Money, but it seems I did not save anything at all.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Well guys, I want to hear everyone shopping experiences this Thanks giving. Anyone just bought Steam,Origins and etc digital games? Well for me, not yet for digital. But today, I decided to go to Game Stop to check their sale.

So they have this Buy 2 Pre Owned (USED) and get 1 Free. So I decided to purchase Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition, Agarest Zero and Dragon Age Inquisition. I already have Dragon Age games on Steam and Origins. But for the PS3 not yet and since I want to have physical copy I bought it.

So anyway, at the cash register I put Agarest Zero with Dragon Age Inquisition together and Dragon Age Ultimate Edition separate. I told the guy, buy 2 and get 1 free right? Then the cash register guy was like. Your slick, but we only give you the cheapest game you bought for Free. I was disappointed, because I thought I could save some money. Agarest cost like $6 and Inquisition was like $18. That is why I bundle them up and the Ultimate Edition was like $23.

In total, I paid like $40 for the 3 games. Seriously, if they will have buy 2 and get 1 free sale. They should put a note that says "Free One is the Cheapest Game". Right now, I do not feel like going to Game Stop for a while. I might just buy stop online and wait it to arrive.

The purpose that I go to their store was to save Money, but it seems I did not save anything at all.
I know that feeling haha, mainly when we have such a action here with Gamemania i always buy 2 games within the same price class that way you save money. As for me i didn't buy anything. Wanting to get Falkout 4 and Wasteland 2 but with christmas nearing my kids are pulling my wallet empty haha