Should I buy Dark Souls 3?

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I have never played any Dark Souls game but I have heard its something every PC gamer should once experience. So what do you all think should I buy it and or record it if I do buy it?

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
well if you want to do it, watch some of the gameplays on youtube and see if you find it interesting enough, however keep in mind it is a tough game
and would be really frustrating at times so if you rage then don't but it, other than that its a fine game to have and experience, hope you have a nice day.

Reactions: tActhImo

ajaxinx

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2015
Barcelona, Spain
YouTube
I have never played any Dark Souls game but I have heard its something every PC gamer should once experience. So what do you all think should I buy it and or record it if I do buy it?
To me Dark Souls 3 is the best souls on pc, if you had a ps4 i would recommend Bloodborne, it's the From Software game i enjoyed the most.

G

Gods of Odds

All you have to ask yourself is do I want to die loads? If the answer is yes then buy dark souls, if the answer is no then don't buy dark souls.

Reactions: incapablegamer

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Yes! Its actually really fun you just have to remember to dodge roll alot. I mean it gets frustrating on the later bosses because there are alot of difficult bosses then there are some super easy ones you just need to find " The Glowing Weak spots". If you look at blood borne everyone said that game was hard but look how many just destroyed it but still played it over and over again :D

So Yes ! lol

Fatalshock

Two Limitless Gaming
Freedom! Member
Aug 19, 2014
London, UK
YouTube
Do you value your health and worldly possessions? If the answer to that question is yes, then no, you don't want to buy Dark Souls 3 lol