Should i purchase Xbox360 or Ps4

rajjadaunn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2014
India
YouTube
Hello guys,
I just wanna ask it is better for me to buy Xbox 360 ? actually i have sufficient money to buy Xbox 360 but, my friend told me after 2017 Xbox will not release game for xbox360. It will release game on xbox 720, and to be honest I don;t have money to buy xbox720 and ps4. please guys tell what should I do I am really confuse.:(

Last edited:

GamerwithLyme

Yes I Do Have Lyme
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2014
Ontario Canada
YouTube
GamerwithLyme
This really doesn't make sense[DOUBLEPOST=1444483422][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello guys,
I just wanna ask it is better for me to buy Xbox 360 ? actually i have sufficient money to buy Xbox 360 but, my friend told me after 2017 Xbox will not release game for xbox360. It will release game on xbox 720, and to be honest I don;t have money to buy xbox720 and ps4. please guys tell what should I do I am really confuse.:(

Do you mean xbox 360 and ps3? There is no xbox720 at the moment. Most recent consoles are Xbox One and Ps4

Reactions: rajjadaunn

Brinkbabe91

Renowned User
Jan 22, 2015
YouTube
Brinkbabe91
I agree with getting a PC instead. If you make a steam acount you gave access to sales every day, and the Steam sales during christmas will save you TONS of money lol PC games are just cheaper overall anyways. BUT if you really wanna get a console I would say go for PS4. The xbox360 is getting a bit old, and they probably wont have as many games release on it anymore. A PC is timeless basicly

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
I agree with getting a PC instead. If you make a steam acount you gave access to sales every day, and the Steam sales during christmas will save you TONS of money lol PC games are just cheaper overall anyways. BUT if you really wanna get a console I would say go for PS4. The xbox360 is getting a bit old, and they probably wont have as many games release on it anymore. A PC is timeless basicly
Call of Duty is no longer on old gen consoles. Xbox One and PS4 are now considered Current Gen. :p

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
If you like me, you will still buy an older console even they no longer support it. Recently, I purchase a PSX and bought a lot of RPGS. Sure there will be no more new game to it, but there is still a lot of games that I did not have a chance to play.

Soon, I will get a NES and Super NES. =3
It's better to get physical console and games than emulators.I get some sort of satisfaction playing it on a real console.

So my point is, just buy whatever will makes you happy.

allison w

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 4, 2014
YouTube
alleykat112
i think ps4 would be good to get because your able to stream and things from them and i have heard good things about the ps4 and it would save you from upgrading if they stop making games for the 360

rajjadaunn

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2014
India
YouTube
thanks everyone to reply me it really appreciated for me[DOUBLEPOST=1447691253][/DOUBLEPOST]
This really doesn't make sense[DOUBLEPOST=1444483422][/DOUBLEPOST]

Do you mean xbox 360 and ps3? There is no xbox720 at the moment. Most recent consoles are Xbox One and Ps4
sorry I meant Xbox one, not 720

Kebab4Ever

New User
Nov 16, 2015
Romania
YouTube
I think you should buy a PC , or if you really want a console , buy a PS4 ... i had an xbox 360 and it s very boring + the games cost a lot of money ...