LiBRiUMz

Rising User
Mar 13, 2016
YouTube
alright guys I have everyone coverd excpet the last 3 which is LiBriuMz, Invindictus, And RaZe Yeti. I am waiting for 2 more then you guys will be on my 6 episode in the series. For the rest your videos will be up this saturday as scheduled here episode 3 at 7am PST episode 4 at 12pm PST and episode 5 at 4pm PST this saturday make sure you check them out. Thanks for all and I hope I can keep your attention.
Thanks dude! Much appreciated!

LevelCat

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone. I am a small channel but I would like to offer other channels to my viewers, so I am going to be starting a shout out series. If you are interested please just leave a comment with a channel link so I can check out your channel. if you cant post links yet just put like this example: youtube com pgomaddog
I should be able to figure it out if not I will just message you back. I hope to help some of you. Hear from you soon.
Thank you
PGO MADDOG
Can I get a shout out link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpGhfabOzb1fv8aPV5VjaKg

EZeeGameX

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone. I am a small channel but I would like to offer other channels to my viewers, so I am going to be starting a shout out series. If you are interested please just leave a comment with a channel link so I can check out your channel. if you cant post links yet just put like this example: youtube com pgomaddog
I should be able to figure it out if not I will just message you back. I hope to help some of you. Hear from you soon.
Thank you
PGO MADDOG
Is it too late for a shout out? If not, may I get one too? :)