VR Shoutout Saturdays!

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Gaara and I'm not stranger here on the forums :)
And today, I want to have the opportunity to give back to my fellow Freedom friends!
I'm going to be doing a thing called Shout-Out Saturday where every second Saturday I pick Five lucky people to feature in a video on my channel!
If you want to be chosen, make sure you leave your channel down below, and maybe you'll get picked! I'll let you know if you get picked and link you to the video if you're featured in it too ^^

PLEASE NOTE: this is a no strings attached shout-out so you don't need to be subscribed to me or anything silly like that. It's literally a free shout-out xD

Last edited:

Krakingamer

Freedom! Member
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Gaara and I'm not stranger here on the forums :)
And today, I want to have the opportunity to give back to my fellow Freedom friends!
I'm going to be doing a thing called Shout-Out Saturday where every second Saturday I pick Five lucky people to feature in a video on my channel!
If you want to be chosen, make sure you leave your channel down below, and maybe you'll get picked! I'll let you know if you get picked and link you to the video if you're featured in it too ^^

PLEASE NOTE: this is a no strings attached shout-out so you don't need to be subscribed to me or anything silly like that. It's literally a free shout-out xD
Would a noob like me be able to get a shout out ;D

Reactions: Gaara406
G

Gods of Odds

Can I have a shout out? I'm always trying to improve my channel and trying to get help wherever I can.

Reactions: Gaara406

HelSummonz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
YouTube
That's an amazing thing to be doing ;)
Would love to be featured as i'm really looking forward to hitting my 30 sub goal soon.