Offering sign up for my review series! (also shoutout)

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
i'm offering to review your channel in a video in my review series that is comming up!
you can gain subs via this and also tips to imrpove your channel!
in this video you can see how to enter.
simply comment that you want a review and im allowed to use some of your content in the review!
no need to subscribe but it would be welcome of course

TaMe Squad

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
I would really want to be in this. My channel is at 21 subs and have been growing. I would love for you to give me some feedback in this format.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would love a review if your offering, your of course allowed to use some of my content in the review, in fact I would welcome it especially if you would consider using my 100 subscriber giveaway video as I'm trying to get more people to enter that particular giveaway. Anyway thanks for offering and I can't wait to see what you can come up with

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I subbed too
I would love a review if your offering, your of course allowed to use some of my content in the review, in fact I would welcome it especially if you would consider using my 100 subscriber giveaway video as I'm trying to get more people to enter that particular giveaway. Anyway thanks for offering and I can't wait to see what you can come up with
im sorry to say buy my channel got shut down, ill update u guys soon with my new channel 4 the reviews!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for creating this thread. I have just started out to youtube and uploaded my first video of GTA 5 car stunt montage. It would be appreciated if you take a look to the video and give me some feedback (tips !)
You shouldn't be advertising you own content on someone else's thread, if you would like to show off your own content then please create a thread in the "Creations" section of the forums, which can be found here - https://freedom.community.tm/forums/content.239/