PC Sims 4 Collab(Read to see how it works)

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey guys I am looking for people who play the sims 4 to collab with.
It basically goes like this:
Each person creates a sim(what ever sim you want)
Then each person adds his own sims and the other people who collab's sim to a household together and we move them into a house
And then on each channel we upload whatever we do with the sims really doesn't matter what you do with them but it is actually pretty fun to see how your sims life goes on another person's game
I have done this before(not on the channel that I have running now but the old one that I closed due to inactivity) and it was actually really fun!
So if anyone wants to do this then tell me :D

Reactions: noxxid3

noxxid3

Rising User
Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I am looking for people who play the sims 4 to collab with.
It basically goes like this:
Each person creates a sim(what ever sim you want)
Then each person adds his own sims and the other people who collab's sim to a household together and we move them into a house
And then on each channel we upload whatever we do with the sims really doesn't matter what you do with them but it is actually pretty fun to see how your sims life goes on another person's game
I have done this before(not on the channel that I have running now but the old one that I closed due to inactivity) and it was actually really fun!
So if anyone wants to do this then tell me :D
Sure seems like fun! I had all of the other sims games, message me on steam! Noxxid3, this is a great idea. I would like to see how this plays out!