Solved Since 6 days i joined freedom My Earnings are showning empty on freedom and 0.0$ on creator studio a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahullz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2016
YouTube
Hy freedom,
Since 6 days i joined freedom My Earnings are showning empty on freedom and 0.0$ on creator studio after joing freedom .

also my views are freezed and my watchtime is deducted i dont know why.

can you solve it .
thank you.

Rahullz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2016
YouTube
i a saw im really sorry for that but me and my friend joined freedom at same day and he can see his earnings after 2days and i am not able to see it.
also my views are freezed :(

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
i a saw im really sorry for that but me and my friend joined freedom at same day and he can see his earnings after 2days and i am not able to see it.
also my views are freezed :(
As I've said, YouTube may have it take a bit to update. Just give it time. Changing a CMS adress is always a huge issue...

Upvote 0

Rahullz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2016
YouTube
Hy today i have start getting some earnings on creator studio but still my earnings on freedom dashboard is zero what to do?

Upvote 0

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
The freedom dashboard has the tendency to not be 100% accurate at all times. It is almost always impossible to 100% predict what your earnings will be because of the many different factors.

Others have answered your questions already, feel free to recomment here if you have anymore questions regarding this!

Answered & solved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.