VR Skype Content Creators Group.

KaptainPete

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2014
YouTube
Since these forums are not very helpful in terms of finding quality content creators I decided to reach out to you by making this thread. So my idea is to make a Skype content creator group mainly around gaming but anyone else is also welcome as long as they meet the requirements below.

Requirements:
* Quality Channel(good videos, thumbnails, channel art etc..)
* Preferably more than 14 years old.
* Must be taking this seriously and not uploading 5 videos a week then 0 for the next 3 months.
* Fun and enthusiastic person because no one watches someone that is sounds depressing :D
* Must be active on skype.

Please fill out this form:

Skype -
Name -
Age -
Video Type(Games, Vlogs etc) -
Uploading schedule -
Platform(PC, Xbox, PS etc) -

I don't care about subscribers or views as that takes is least important and comes as a reward afterwards.

If you are interested please fill out the form and I will get to you very soon. Thanks :D

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/losttriggergaming
Subscribers: 123
Types of videos I upload: gaming news/gameplay videos
Schedule: haha dont really have one. I switch between either 3/4 videos a week or a video every other day
Platforms: Pc

ReesFitz92

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 25, 2015
UK
YouTube
Since these forums are not very helpful in terms of finding quality content creators I decided to reach out to you by making this thread. So my idea is to make a Skype content creator group mainly around gaming but anyone else is also welcome as long as they meet the requirements below.

Requirements:
* Quality Channel(good videos, thumbnails, channel art etc..)
* Preferably more than 14 years old.
* Must be taking this seriously and not uploading 5 videos a week then 0 for the next 3 months.
* Fun and enthusiastic person because no one watches someone that is sounds depressing :D
* Must be active on skype.

Please fill out this form:

Skype -
Name -
Age -
Video Type(Games, Vlogs etc) -
Uploading schedule -
Platform(PC, Xbox, PS etc) -

I don't care about subscribers or views as that takes is least important and comes as a reward afterwards.

If you are interested please fill out the form and I will get to you very soon. Thanks :D

Not very helpful finding quality creators but your asking the same forum for people to join your 'Skype' group lol makes no sense.

Reactions: The_Falcon

KaptainPete

Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2014
YouTube
It does, who ever decides to message me then cool. Forums are pretty bad as a whole and just trying to get the best out of them.