PlayStation SO YOU WANNA COMPETE IN MLG? THEN JOIN US!

EliteSpartanClan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2015
YouTube
Hey guys MrEpicGames here captain and creator of the EliteSpartanClan. We are looking for people to join the competing side of our team! Let's cut to the chase. Once on the team, you will form a friendship with the rest of the people who i am recruiting to form a team that will compete in the following months next year (or when you feel you are ready). MLG currently have a game mode in which you can compete, totally for free, but also have a gamemode where you win cash prizes!

Requirements:Be good at the Black Ops 3 Series and/ or Advance Warfare.
Show dedication.
Upload at least once a week.
Be a good team player.

On being accepted onto the team, within the following weeks you will receive a team shirt with a custom logo and gamertag on the back. (free of course). When competing, IF you use facecam in your videos then you will receive a customised team jersey to represent our team (still under construction but design should be finalised soon!).

Attachments

• unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 1
  • MrEpicGames Youtube Profile Picture (UK).jpg
    MrEpicGames Youtube Profile Picture (UK).jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 0

TheOgGrove

Freedom! Member
Aug 27, 2014
Spain/England
YouTube
hey seems you are British based... i live in spain and would be able to stay on a schedule if needed i can stream 300down/30up i consider myself good on the sticks i dont have anyone to upload bo3 with but i am interested on recording arena and gb´s, 8´s etc...
P.S although in spain i am english and im 23 years old.
equipment:
astro a40
benq RL2455
scuf
facecam with a decent mic
elgato HD60

psn: xX-SHD-Xx