Solved Someone uploaded my content without permission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but I wanted some advice, someone has uploaded my video without my permission and is claiming they designed a design that I did when they didn't, I've sent of a copyright claim to YouTube but it's been almost 24 hours now and I'm a little worried, I want this video to be taken down.

Does anyone know how long YouTube take to process copyright claims?

TheMusicSV

Youtube is life. love is life. gfx/vfx is life.
Jun 20, 2014
YouTube
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but I wanted some advice, someone has uploaded my video without my permission and is claiming they designed a design that I did when they didn't, I've sent of a copyright claim to YouTube but it's been almost 24 hours now and I'm a little worried, I want this video to be taken down.

Does anyone know how long YouTube take to process copyright claims?

This is very different for all kind of stuff. For me I can request videos to be taken down fast because of my partnership with my label network. Music copyright then.

But no company ever reply or work on things on the weekends. So you must wait more.

You can request that your network sends a DMCA/strike on the video for you also. If you are not with a network then nothing to do.

I understand that you want the video down fast because they are saying they did something you did.

Good luck with this issue.

Upvote 0

Ross L Designs

Respected User
May 15, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
The video has now been removed by YouTube following my copyright claim, I did message him beforehand and comment on the video beforehand but he deleted the comment and ignored my message anyway.

Thanks for the replies though! :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.