Entertainment Soo close to 100 subscribers :)

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: PokemonBargains
Where are you from?: Uk then moved to the US and then back to the UK with my Wife :)
How old are you?: 25
How did you find Freedom!? Freedom found me :)
What made you join our forums?: Wanted to help share my channel and wanted to meet people with the same goals.
What are your hobbies?: Youtube/all sports/Xbox/PS4
What is your favorite food? Cheeseburger
Why did you start YouTube? After 10 years of not collecting Pokemon and then seeing all these people getting thousands of views opening packs i talked to my wife and said lets do this, if they can why can't we and then we started collecting again and we want to welcome the world to watch :)
What is your biggest dream? To provide for my family and one day have enough to help my mother get a place that she can call home for a change.
What kind of channel do you run?: My wife and I run a Pokemon pack opening channel with all the latest Pokemon News, We are doing our first giveaway at the moment for a free EX kyruem and a 1st edition Moltras and i give away all the online TCG codes, Open all the newest booster boxes and its good fun :) come check us out if your interested.
How frequently do you upload?: every weekend ( afternoon time )

here is my channel if anyone is curious,
everyone needs help starting out and everyone starts at 0 subscribers and if you want to help me and my channel please Subscribe,like,share too put a smile on my face and to be part of the start of something bigger at play
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehoxFGWtsEZJj-urVhezMQ

Reactions: Kids World

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
Your name/alias: PokemonBargains
Where are you from?: Uk then moved to the US and then back to the UK with my Wife :)
How old are you?: 25
How did you find Freedom!? Freedom found me :)
What made you join our forums?: Wanted to help share my channel and wanted to meet people with the same goals.
What are your hobbies?: Youtube/all sports/Xbox/PS4
What is your favorite food? Cheeseburger
Why did you start YouTube? After 10 years of not collecting Pokemon and then seeing all these people getting thousands of views opening packs i talked to my wife and said lets do this, if they can why can't we and then we started collecting again and we want to welcome the world to watch :)
What is your biggest dream? To provide for my family and one day have enough to help my mother get a place that she can call home for a change.
What kind of channel do you run?: My wife and I run a Pokemon pack opening channel with all the latest Pokemon News, We are doing our first giveaway at the moment for a free EX kyruem and a 1st edition Moltras and i give away all the online TCG codes, Open all the newest booster boxes and its good fun :) come check us out if your interested.
How frequently do you upload?: every weekend ( afternoon time )

here is my channel if anyone is curious,
everyone needs help starting out and everyone starts at 0 subscribers and if you want to help me and my channel please Subscribe,like,share too put a smile on my face and to be part of the start of something bigger at play
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCehoxFGWtsEZJj-urVhezMQ
Welcome and Good luck bro